Question & Answer

Question on your mind? Ask now!
Search for an Answer

I work in UAE and i have a own house in Hyderabad. Can I buy this car on instalments. My annual income is 955500 IRS.

Published On : 2011-03-01 15:25:47.0 Shakeer
Category : Tata Indica V2
Answers for this Question
You can talk to my mother on 9703507478.
Shakeer on 2011-03-02 09:34:02.0
Dear User,
This is regarding your query posted on our website for buying Tata Indica V2 in Hyderabad as you are not currently residing in the country.
You can drop in the contact number of one of the responsible person on our id and one of our autofinance-expert will assist you with the best possible deals and offers.
By Arun on 2011-03-01 16:16:12.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison