Which one is better Baleno Delta or baleno Delta CVT ...Please specify merit and demerit of both
Maruti Baleno 1.2 CVT and Maruti Baleno 1.2 CVT Delta:
Both the cars are similar in terms of mechanism, features and other aspects. The only difference is, Maruti Baleno 1.2 CVT Delta is paired with a continuously variable transmission gear box that further improves the delivery of power and torque output.
Click here to see the overview of Maruti Baleno.
Which one will be better? It is a matter of personal preference. The points which are covered below will help you to take a final decision.
There are several advantages of an automatic car over a manual transmission car. The main advantage of an automatic car is the driving comfort. This driving comfort of an automatic car in a traffic jam has to be experienced for you to know what you have been missing. No more being so tired while driving through the constant traffic jams in the Cities of India, because you do not have to be pressing the clutch and changing gears all the time.
Apart from the driving comfort, the other advantage of automatic cars is that the maintenance cost of an automatic gear car could be lesser than a manual car over the lifetime of the car. This is because the gears are changed automatically at the correct engine RPM and speeds and the driving is always very smooth without any jerks. This contributes to longer life of the drive train parts of the car including longer tyre life.
Driving a vehicle with a CVT is a very different experience and many drivers to not like it because you do not feel the engine accelerating; you do not feel any shifts instead you feel the engine racing as it would with a slipping clutch or a failing transmission which is just the CVT adjusting to provide optimal power.
Advantages and Disadvantages of a Manual Transmission:
1. Easier to maintain: Since they are less complex than automatics, there is less of a chance for something to go wrong. The clutch is the only item that generally needs repair, but for the most part that isn't needed for hundreds of thousands of miles.
2. Use of gear or engine oil: This fluid deteriorates less quickly and doesn't require frequent changes.
3. Cheaper: In general, brand-new stick shift vehicles are cheaper than their automatic counterparts.
1. Difficulty on hills: Stopping on a hill and starting again can be inconvenient as well as scary. Since the vehicle rolls back, drivers have rolled into traffic or stalled.
2. Pain from the clutch. Your left leg will be in constant use when driving a stick shift car. Over time, it can mess with the joints in the leg.
i have a punto evo dynamic.i want to do sun-controlling on car. many ppl told it will cost frm 2000-10000 M confused which is best 2000 rs of 10000 rs OR Between them...... for choose the best what should in my mind plz suggest me the best sun control film and how to identify best film for all 6 glass of car
Hey, in order to get a reply to this one, we would suggest you to contact your nearest service centre. I am afraid we would not be much of a help here. Click here to fetch the information of your nearest service center.
Kindly share briefly about effective usage of AC in car. I have bought my first new hatchback car (petrol) and would like to know how effectively use the AC. Also is it good to run AC during idle with ignition on ?.
It will help us serve you better content and best deals