Question & Answer

Ask a Question
Search for an Answer

I own a Verna fludic and facing problem with suspension can anyone help me to resolve the issue

Published On : 2016-10-11 22:12:01.0 Manish
Answers for this Question

Suspension problem is a serious issue which requires detailed analysis and inspection. A long test drive with service advisers  can be helpful for detailed analysis and carrying out remedial measures. If it is a serious problem with body roll and weak suspensions of all sides then it needs to be taken forward with involvement of regional service engineers or if fault is due to one or two weak suspensions then replacement of the same would solve the problem. So, these are the things that only a mechanic can inspect and suggest. 

We suggest you to contact Hyundai authorized service centre. Please click here to find the details of Hyundai authorized service centre by selecting the city in the drop down list. 

CarDekho Helpdesk on 2016-10-12 11:29:43.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison