Question & Answer

Ask a Question
Search for an Answer

Hyundai Verna 2008 crdi...lot of rattle coming from engine and on thuds...I wish to go for an overhaul with suspension etc..who can I go for a complete checkup. I had changed alloys and tyres last year only..

Published On : 2015-03-31 06:42:40.0 Niloy
Answers for this Question
It is best to take your car to an authorized Hyundai service center as they will do the overhaul by following a set of preset technique and making the expenditure of your money worth. If you go somewhere else, other than authorized service center it may cost you less but it will not guarantee the desired level of perfection.
Abhijeet on 2015-03-31 13:18:04.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison