Question & Answer

0 Shares
Ask a Question
Search for an Answer
Question

Hi, How much down payment would I need to pay if I were to buy the car at EMI.

Published On : 2014-08-25 00:25:16.0 Akshay Srivastava
Category : Maruti Swift
Answers for this Question
The minimum amount that you need to pay is 20 percent of the price of the car. You can get the loan on the rest 80 percent.
By Arun on 2014-09-02 15:29:53.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions

Advertisement

close

location

Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison