Question & Answer

Ask a Question
Search for an Answer

I m a working as a Technical Officer in Defence Research and Development Organisation. What rebate are you giving to Defence employees?

Published On : 2014-01-22 16:40:16.0 bhola ram
Answers for this Question

Hi Sir, 

Officers of DRDO can have the same amount of rebate as of Indian Army Officers. Many cars and bikes are available through CSD. Please contact to your nearest CSD for more details about the particular car model.

By Arun on 2014-02-08 15:09:08.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison