i am lovely k iype from ernakulam distrist i had a test drive with 5 seater a/c but according to my family size i need 7 seater ac but dealer indus motors,kalamassery says that it is not available with a/c and i consulted with a person who is using 7 seater without a/c he says though 7 seater is smooth to drive it is horrible to travel without a/c he got vehicle after 3 months of booking and using it since 1 1/2 month he says he didn't get the a/c from maruthi though he booked it 4 1/2 months ago .Hence i have a doubt that if i book 7 seater i may get it after three monnths and also i will have to wait for long to get a/c fitted in it.Can i ask one question according to the customer's wish why you are not launching 7 seater a/c. Also another question if you are not launching it please suggest which company's a/c (available in the market) suits to this 7 seater eeco
Thank you for trusting in our services & writing to us.
CarDekho is one-stop destination for all your automobile related questions!
The Maruti Suzuki Eeco comes with reliable 1.2-litre petrol engine that generates a maximum power output of 73bhp and 101Nm of peak torque, while returning an impressive mileage of around 15kmpl. The vehicle is also available with the CNG kit option, which promises to return a mileage of 20km/kg. Click on the link below to explore more about Maruti Eeco 7 Seater model.
Click here - Maruti Eeco 7 Seater Standard
Click here - Maruti Eeco on road price in New Delhi
Coming to the query, we'd suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership of Maruti to have clarification on this matter.
Click on the below given link to find out the nearest dealership and do select city accordingly.
Click here - Maruti car dealers in New Delhi
Apologies for not being of much help here.
Our CarDekho app (available on iOS and Android) can churn out specific details at your fingertips. You can easily find in-depth car specification, pictures as well as reviews to help you narrow down your choice. Apart from this, you can also use our Feel The Car feature in the app which takes you through a virtual tour like never before.
You may also reach our experts by calling on our toll free number i.e. 1800-200-3000 from Mon-Fri (10 AM - 7 PM) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will be more than happy to help you. Jai Hind! :)
For this information, we would suggest you to contact your nearest service centre. Click here to fetch the information of the same.
The minimum down payment for Maruti Eeco is 10 percent of the Ex-showroom price. For the rest 90 percent you can apply for a loan. To know more about car loans please visit the below link http://bankbazaar.cardekho.com/car-loan.html
It will help us serve you better content and best deals