Hello jury, This is Sumit from Delhi.I want to buy a new car & my budget is 3.5 lacs strict.Now i have selected Wagon R LX(P),LXI(P),Duo(LX), i10 Dlite,Indica vista 1.2 Terra safire,chevrolet spark 1.0. Now my problem is that I liked i10 dlite interiors & overall it is a good car but its mileage & costly spare parts worries me. Second comes chevrolet spark,it has also good beige interiors & good mileage & performance but its rear tail lights gives a cheap look. Third, i opted for wagon R duo( LX) but i heard that the duo lpg is not so succefful.The mileage on Lpg is not good. The last is INDICA Vista 1.2 Terra safire.It looks me a great value for money because at 3.42 lacs it offers many additional features but same the TATA image of material compromisation. Although, it improved a lot in comparison to older indica's. So my ques. is that is it wise to go for Indica vista 1.2 safire or for wagon R (Duo LX) or (P LXi). Is it right that the Lpg variant of Wagon R are not so succefful & efficient. will be eagerly waiting for ur response. Thanks & regards, Sumit Setia.
how much down payment for xylo E6 or xylo E8 and monthly installments ? I want to buy it from Mumbai. I want to loan a car from NRE account , what are the requirements and benefits? Why there is price difference for diffrent states ?
Its great that you are planning to buy a new car and Mahindra Xylo is indeed a good car.
First of all, thanks Sachin for replying on this. Add on to this, in normal conditions, the down payment is 20-25% amount of the ex-showroom price of car. Rest, it totally depends upon an individuals credibility. Lets say, if you get a loan of 85% of amount, then the remaining 15% has be made as down payment.
Talking about the price difference, yes, you will find a price difference in different cities because of the taxes and RTO charges. We recommend that you get in touch with the nearest dealership in order to check the exact prices.
Now coming onto NRI loan, you might get a benefit on the interest rates. Please get in touch with your account holding bank for a confirmation.
Hey, we are afraid that we will not be having such data on the price of these spare parts. We recommend that you get in touch with any of the nearest authorized service center for the confirmation. Please click here to check the service centers available in your city. Please select your city from the drop down list.
Yes, the VDI comes with ABS and EBS as safety features. Please click here to check the list of features that are provided with Maruti Swift VDI.
It will help us serve you better content and best deals