The power-steering system on your car operates under high pressure, making leaks a common problem. To find and fix a leak, you need to inspect several points between the steering pump and steering-gear assembly. On most steering systems, you can follow specific procedures to solve the problem.
1. Start the engine, and rotate the steering wheel all the way from left to right several times to increase system pressure.
2. Turn off the engine and inspect the system from the engine compartment, In some cases, you might have to wait a day or two for the leak to reveal itself.
3. Look for possible cracks around the power steering pump. If you find fluid around the pump case, the case is damaged and should be replaced.
4. Make sure the fittings around the hoses are tight.
5. Check metal lines connecting the steering-gear assembly to other components. A ruptured metal line needs to be replaced.
As touchscreen infotainment system and co passenger air bag are completely dependent on the compatibility of the vehicle whether it can be fitted in your car or not, we would suggest you to contact your nearest service centre. Click here to fetch the information of the same.
Hyundai is known for its diesel engines and the Verna's 1.4 crdi engine is also good in every term. There is a lag till 1750 rpm, but it is not that evident. The car perform well in all manner but the suspension is not that impressive.