The decision which you have taken is a right choice.Hyundai Verna is a mid-size sedan that is based on the concept of 'large on the inside and compact outside'. Verna has a contemporary automotive design. It has a relatively short bonnet, which gives it a cab-forward stance, and a stubby, notchback-style boot.
The top model SX of Hyundai Verna Transform comes fully loaded with folowing features:
- Body coloured bumpers, door handles and outside rear view mirrors.
- Body coloured waist line moulding with chrome inserts.
- Alloy Wheels, Rear Defogger, Chrome finished exhausts.
- Blue LED interior illumination, Dash integrated music system.
- Leather wrapped steering wheel and gear knob.
- Power windows, Power steering and Remote central locking.
- Automatic climate control system, ABS with EBD.
- Drive and rear seat armrest, front fog lamps.
As touchscreen infotainment system and co passenger air bag are completely dependent on the compatibility of the vehicle whether it can be fitted in your car or not, we would suggest you to contact your nearest service centre. Click here to fetch the information of the same.
Hyundai is known for its diesel engines and the Verna's 1.4 crdi engine is also good in every term. There is a lag till 1750 rpm, but it is not that evident. The car perform well in all manner but the suspension is not that impressive.