Question & Answer

Question on your mind? Ask now!
Search for an Answer

I am working in a TI Project as a Manager under NGO supported by Assam state AIDS Control Society which is funded by National AIDS control Organisation, Govt. of India. and my salary is 8000/-PM, my wife govt. high school teacher. if there is any scheme suitable for me to purchase eon ?

Published On : 2013-04-13 17:52:09.0 Gopal pandey
Category : Hyundai EON
Answers for this Question
Yes, as your wife is Govt. teacher she is applicable for the special sop meant for Govt. employees, plus she will also get benefits in loans. Please visit for more information.
By Arun on 2013-04-18 16:53:16.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison