Question & Answer

Question on your mind? Ask now!
Search for an Answer

I have hundai accent year 2009.I am intrested in modified it for LPG .Pl give your suggation

Published On : 2013-04-17 11:04:51.0 Abhay shinde
Category : Hyundai Accent
Answers for this Question
Hi, You can covert any of your petrol car into a LPG car. We will suggest you to use a RTO certified LPG kit from a RTO certified vendor. For LPG kit you can go for any RTO certified companies like Lovato Autogas, BRC, StarGas, Tartirini, OMVL and Zavoli.
By Arun on 2013-04-17 11:32:01.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison