Question & Answer

Question on your mind? Ask now!
Search for an Answer

Presently I have a wagon R VXI maruti and I want to replaced by new one of diesel version. I had purchased the same 1.4 years ago . Please let me know should i exchange by Honda Amze diesel car, if yes how much I be paid

Published On : 2013-05-02 14:31:28.0 gp dhyani
Category : Honda Amaze
Answers for this Question
Yes, you can exchange the car with Honda Amaze, however, the cost depends on the price of your old car. At the moment Honda is not offering any excahnge bonus so you will have to pay Honda Amaze price - price of your old WagonR.
By Arun on 2013-05-02 15:49:57.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison