* Plush beige seats
* Stylish instrument panel
* Sportier steering wheel, chrome finished gear knob, power windows
* Sporty alloy wheels, rear spoiler
* Body colored bumper and excellent exteriors
* Its Soft-feel steering wheel rim to reduce head injuries on impact
* Seat belts for all occupants
If you drives mostly in the city traffic the car hardly goes above 3000 RPM mark, so don't worry your tachometer is doing fine. You can do one thing, start your car, keep it in neutral and rev it, you will find that the tachometer is showing a post 3000 rpm reading, if it don't then you have to replace it.