Question & Answer

Ask a Question
Search for an Answer

What documentation do I need to but a car in India as a foreigner living and working in Mumbai with a residential status and employment visa?Am I eligible for a loan?

Published On : 2011-04-13 11:56:39.0 David
Category : Financing
Answers for this Question
You need to cross check with the RTO of your City. Yes you are eligible for a loan , you need to check that with your bank or the finance company.
By Arun on 2011-04-17 13:25:52.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison