The best time to buy a car is near the festive season since most brands offer great discounts at that time. You can also buy a car at the end of the year. There are no offers available on Baleno as of now since it is a new car. You can expect discounts on festive season on Baleno. Hence, we would suggest you to wait till festive season.
There are a lot of options that you can go for, you have Tata Zest (Petrol) as an option, you also have Ford Figo Aspire (Petrol) as an option, and a lot more. A car ranging from 6-6.5 lacs would be in your budget if you take a loan for 5 years. There are a lot of offer running nowadays too, you can even go for a 2016 variant in order to save cost. We would suggest you to reach out to us on our toll free number 1800-200-3000 (Mon to Fri 10 AM to 7 PM) and our team will be more than happy to help you.
Hi, there are a few documents that are required for financing of cars. The income proof may vary for self employed (businessmen) and salaried people. Please find below the list of documents that are required.
Hey, it is great that you wish to buy a new car. Normally, the down payment is around 20-25% of the ex-showroom price. Rest, it depends upon the individuals loan eligibility. If you are eligible for the loan of 70% amount, then you need to make the remaining 30% payment as down payment. Rest, you can check for the finance quotation by Clicking here