Question & Answer

Ask a Question
Search for an Answer

My Gujarat Registration Maruti car expired in Oct-2014.I could not get registered due to some problems. My car is in Mumbai. Please help me how get register in Mumbai.

Published On : 2014-12-28 18:38:34.0 Sanjay
Category : Driving
Answers for this Question
You would have to take the car to an RTO approved service center and test your car's fitness. If the car clears the fitness test, you would have to take the car to the local RTO as the registration would be extended by 5 years. If however, your car is unable to clear the fitness test, you would have to overhaul your car as per the RTO guidelines and then apply for the extension. If you do not adhere to this, your car can be ceased at any time by the RTO. So get it done at the earliest.
By Arun on 2014-12-30 12:39:50.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison