Question & Answer

Ask a Question
Search for an Answer

If I buy a new car in Kerala and later bring it to Karnataka for rgular use, should I pay the road tax in Karnataka too??

Published On : 2011-03-06 22:05:17.0 haris
Category : Driving
Answers for this Question
Dear User,
As per your query posted on our website for the road tax if you need to pay on changing the city from Kerala to Karnataka.
You need not pay any taxes if you are shifting for a short time.But if you are shifting for a longer time then you need to pay all the taxes.
For more help you can drop you contact number at
By Arun on 2011-03-11 14:32:45.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison