Question & Answer

Ask a Question
Search for an Answer

I want to buy secondhand handicapped maruti car can anybody guide me.sangita

Published On : 2010-07-21 07:22:15.0 sangita
Category : Driving
Answers for this Question

Well, you can buy any of the used car and get the same modified through any modifier. To search for a used car in your city, you may visit on our website and search for the best suitable car for you according to your requirements.

Alternatively, you may reach us on 1800-200-3000 Mon-Sat (10 AM - 7 PM) and our team will be more than happy to help you. Check the used cars by clicking here. You can use the fliters available on the left hand side to refine your search. 

CarDekho Helpdesk on 2016-06-29 10:21:03.0
I want a handicappe on 2016-06-28 23:25:35.0
Hi i got chervolete spark lt modified for handicapped person. U can drive with hand controlled. if intrested pls contact 09540548494
k srinivas reddy on 2010-11-09 16:49:10.0
you can modify any second hand maruti from me .I am a car modifier for handicapped contact no is 9868255334. my site is rupesh gupta delhi
rupesh gupta on 2010-10-01 21:29:04.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison