Question & Answer

Ask a Question
Search for an Answer

What are the documents required for New Car registration in UP?I have passport with my permanent address in different city of UP but i m living in Noida only, Can I apply for registration with my permanent address?

Published On : 2011-06-03 16:12:55.0 santosh kumar
Category : Dealers
Answers for this Question
You need to have a LIC policy, Passport or Light Bill, Ration Card, Light Bill all of the same address that you want to register the car on.
By Arun on 2011-06-03 18:38:28.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison