I want to bay a car from CSD, what is the procedure ?
For CSD purchase, the car will be purchased through dealer only but you will get a purchase order from CSD Authorities. You need to coordinate with the dealer for the same. Please find below the procedure for delivery of the vehicle.
1) Reach the concerned CSD well in time to process the purchase order. CSD opens at 1000 hrs. Be sure to reach there ideally by 0930
2) Officers and PBORs have different queues.
3) Fill up the relevant form (available at the Depot) and submit it along with the DD, driving license, salary slip, indent form and PAN card. (photographs and Identity card number may also be required)
4) Once the form has been submitted with the DD, you will have to wait for 60-90 minutes till the purchase order is delivered. The time is for consolidating all orders and also for verifying the DD amount & order.
5) Collect the purchase order and you are ready to visit your dealer to take delivery of your dream vehicle.
The S10 AT 2WD costs about INR 16,84,320 and the S10 AT 4WD costs around INR 17,56,244. Click here to check out the on road price of all the variants. Should you need any further assistance regarding the same, feel free to reach out to us on our toll free number 1800-200-3000(Mon to Fri 10AM to 7PM) and our team will be more than happy to help you.
Hi, I am Rajesh this side. I have almost finalized the Renault KWID 1.0 AMT version but then I got a call from other dRenault dealer informing me about some scheme on renault pulse. Now I am a bit confused as the on road price of both the vehicles is coming alomst the same. While I have gone thru the specks of both the vehicle, can you please help me know if Renault is planning to stop the production of Pulse??
Hi Rajesh, glad to know that you are planning for a new car and thanks for making us a part of it. Its great that you are getting good offers on Renault Pulse and if the on-road price of the car is coming near to the on-road price of KWID, then its a better pick here.
Moreover, as you said that you have almost finalized Renault KWID 1.0 AMT, then we would really like to know that why you are going with a manual one. AMT will provide you a better driving experience while manoeuvring the car in city traffic and also, the KWID has more features (Comfort and convenience) on offer.
Rest, there is no news from Renault about discontinuing the Pulse. We recommend that you take a test drive of both the vehicles and then make the final decision. Please click here to check the detailed comparison.
It will help us serve you better content and best deals