I want to bay a car from CSD, what is the procedure ?
For CSD purchase, the car will be purchased through dealer only but you will get a purchase order from CSD Authorities. You need to coordinate with the dealer for the same. Please find below the procedure for delivery of the vehicle.
1) Reach the concerned CSD well in time to process the purchase order. CSD opens at 1000 hrs. Be sure to reach there ideally by 0930
2) Officers and PBORs have different queues.
3) Fill up the relevant form (available at the Depot) and submit it along with the DD, driving license, salary slip, indent form and PAN card. (photographs and Identity card number may also be required)
4) Once the form has been submitted with the DD, you will have to wait for 60-90 minutes till the purchase order is delivered. The time is for consolidating all orders and also for verifying the DD amount & order.
5) Collect the purchase order and you are ready to visit your dealer to take delivery of your dream vehicle.
I recently purchased a Maruti Suzuki swift lxi optional from Poddar khanapara dealer in Guwahati, Assam. In the invoice bill they have mentioned the car price as 4,18,638 and after taxes came around 4.83 lakhs. But the on road price is somewhat 5.74 lakhs. So when I enquired about it with the dealer they said, it's the factory price of the car and they don't mention the on road price in the invoice bill. I'm a bit confused right now. Is it true?
Well, Maruti Suzuki Swift DLX is a limited edition car and has not been launched across India. It is exclusively available for the consumers living in Delhi.
Hey, the delivery of the car depends on the car model, its variant and colour. Apart from all these factors, it also varies on the dealer's inventory.
So, if you have booked any car, we suggest you to contact the respective dealer, from where you have booked the car to know the actual delivery date.
It will help us serve you better content and best deals