Question & Answer

Ask a Question
Search for an Answer

Thanks for your help. I got my RC but now dealer is not happy that i got my RC myself and he is asking for some more amount for nonsence reasons otherwise he is threatening for FIR. Please suggest what should I do? My car is HDFC financed n EMI is on time

Published On : 2011-08-18 16:06:42.0 santosh kumar
Answers for this Question
Acutally he is threatening for FIR against the nonsense amount. This is a financed Car from HDFC and the EMI is on time. My question is once there is no issue with bank and I got all documents n Car, Can Dealer create any problem or file an FIR?
santosh kumar on 2011-08-18 17:12:38.0
The dealer cant file a FIR against you for getting your own FIR, tell him its all over.
By Arun on 2011-08-18 16:30:19.0
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison