Question & Answer

Ask a Question
Search for an Answer

actually my 1year old tata zest met in an accident and surveyer has told that it is total loss and i think i will get total refund of insurance but will i get or can i ask rto government to refund my lifetax which i paid for lifetime but i has used only for 1 year

Published On : Apr 15, 2016 ravi
Category : Accidents
Answers for this Question
Sadly, the tax once paid is not refunded.
CarDekho on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 4:00:05 PM
Post Your Answer
3000 Characters Left

Related Asked Questions




Please tell us your city

It will help us serve you better content and best deals

eg. Mumbai, Gurgaon, Delhi
My Comparison