Ertiga 2018 Latest Update
Latest update: The new Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2018 can now be booked at a minimum amount of Rs 11,000. It will be available in 4 variants: L, V, Z and Z+ with both petrol and diesel engines paired with a manual transmission. The petrol engine will be a 1.5-litre unit that also powers the new Ciaz. It will be available with an automatic transmission as well in V and Z variants. The diesel engine will be the same 1.3-litre unit that powers the outgoing Ertiga. Prices of the new Ertiga will be announced on 21 November 2018. Read more about the new Ertiga here.
Maruti Ertiga 2018 engine and transmission: The second-gen Ertiga will be powered by a brand new 1.5-litre petrol engine that’s more powerful than the current 1.4-litre motor. The engine puts out 104.7PS of max power and 138Nm of peak torque. The diesel engine will be the same 1.3-litre unit that makes 89PS of maximum power and 200Nm of peak torque. The petrol engine will be available with an automatic transmission as well.
Maruti Ertiga 2018 features: The India-spec second-gen Ertiga is expected to get LED projecor headlamps, LED tail lamps, 16-inch wheels, 7-inch infotainment system with Android Auto and CarPlay, push-button start-stop and auto climate control. Safety features will include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and Isofix child seat anchors.
Maruti Ertiga 2018 price and rivals: The second-gen Ertiga is expected to be priced at a premium over the first-gen model, in the range of Rs 6.5 lakh - 11 lakh. The current model retails between Rs 6.3 lakh - 10.69 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The new Ertiga will go up against the Renault Lodgy, Honda BR-V and the upcoming Mahindra Marazzo. For information on the first-gen Ertiga, click here.
Maruti Ertiga 2018 News
The second-gen Ertiga is likely to be priced at a premium when compared to its predecessor. Here’s a quick glance at the expected prices
Video also reveals the introduction of 1.5-litre petrol engine with SHVS
The new Ertiga will be available with the new 1.5-litre petrol engine and the existing 1.3-litre diesel engine
New 1.5-litre petrol engine from the Ciaz, premium looks, more standard equipment - here's everything you can expect from the new Ertiga
The new Maruti Ertiga will be bigger than the current model & based on the Swift’s Heartect platform
Maruti Ertiga 2018 Videos
- #In2Mins: New 2018 Maruti Ertiga | Features, Specs, Price, Launch Date and More!Apr 21, 2018
Maruti Ertiga 2018 Price
- Diesel Version
Expert Review of Maruti Ertiga 2018
Things We Like in Ertiga 2018
- The 2018 Maruti Ertiga is a completely new car, no body panels have been borrowed from the existing MPV
- With the Toyota Innova Crysta having moved higher in terms of features and prices, the new Ertiga is likely to slot into the budget MPV space
- Lighter Heartect platform is likely to boost mileage and performance of the Maruti Ertiga 2018
- Increased dimensions of the 2018 Maruti Ertiga are likely to translate into better interior space for second and third row occupants
Things We Don't Like in Ertiga 2018
- No leather seats, even in the top-end variant of the 2018 Maruti Ertiga
- Middle row seats do not tumble forward for easy third row access
- Second-row passengers don’t get a foldable armrest in the new Maruti Ertiga
Stand Out Features
Leather-wrapped steering wheel with faux wood inserts feels better to hold than the older model
LED projector headlamps, LED tail lamps etc. up the style quotient of the new Ertiga
Latest news & car launches
Get Instant Notification