Mahindra XUV500 User Reviews
Mahindra XUV500 User Reviews
- All (407)
- Mileage (103)
- Performance (70)
- Looks (157)
- Comfort (158)
- Engine (108)
- Interior (79)
- Power (103)
The Mahindra XUV 500, when launched, re-defined the Indian Automotive industry. Driving the first generation XUV 500 for over 4 years and 75,000 KM now I can confidently comment about the vehicle. Starting with the design, it has aged gracefully and I still find the XUV 500 first gen. to be one of the best-designed cars on Indian roads. It may be o...
Republic_Day_2019 Mahindra XUV500 4.0 88% 3,889 Votes variants summary write review info Get On Road Price Photos +135 Summary Mahindra XUV500 LEG ROOM: DEALER SATISFACTION: MILEAGE: COMFORT: RELIABILITY: APPEAL: PRODUCT RATING 1 2 3 4 5 7% 4% 17% 30% 42% Reviews Most Helpful Latest Rating Beginner Prem Sundar Subramanian Jan 24, 2012, 41127 Views ...
Best car in its class. In the range of 12 -15 Lakhs this is the best option we have. Though there are some minor issues it's value for what you pay. A little bit of precaution during maintenance will go a long way in the durability of the parts. Be careful while servicing. comfort wise this is one of the best for a long journey. Mileage is decent a...
When it comes to SUVs, MUVs and classic carrier vehicles in India, the one name comes to our mind is Mahindra & Mahindra. M&M have been making good vehicles in India for many decades. The noticeable part is, M&M has always looked for the improvements whether it's designing, Cost-effectiveness, Service and overall brand image. XUV 500 is the perfect...
It is a very excellent SUV with 7 seats. It is a bulky car and very broad. It is 4585 mm in length, 1890 mm in width, 2700 mm wheelbase and 1785 mm in height. Seats are very comfortable and have a good cushion in them. You will not get tired even after a long journey. The first and second row is mind-blowing in terms of comfort. Third-row seats are...
This car is just awesome in its segment. It's having all features like Audi and BMW cars. We bought this car on the 17th of this month. We really enjoyed extreme motoring. Absolutely Mahindra XUV is very suitable SUV for Indian roads. And it's so worth because of it's reasonable on road price and engine power mileage and Mahindra's all new technolo...
XUV W7 Bad part is it has no auto folding outside mirrors and at this price point it should be there and another part is that it should be alloyed wheel. This price point, it should be there in this segment Innova Crysta is giving allow wheel for the 2nd base model too XUV W7 is also a 2nd base model.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centre and selecting your city accordingly - Service centreAnswered on 13 Nov 2019
Compare Variants of Mahindra XUV500
- XUV500 W3Currently ViewingRs.12,31,000*EMI: Rs. 28,56015.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W5Currently ViewingRs.12,91,077*EMI: Rs. 32,49915.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W7Currently ViewingRs.14,18,313*EMI: Rs. 35,43515.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W7 ATCurrently ViewingRs.15,39,488*EMI: Rs. 38,20215.1 kmplAutomatic
- XUV500 W9Currently ViewingRs.15,88,943*EMI: Rs. 39,28815.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W9 ATCurrently ViewingRs.17,10,118*EMI: Rs. 42,06515.1 kmplAutomatic
- XUV500 W11Currently ViewingRs.17,16,319*EMI: Rs. 42,07715.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W11 OptionCurrently ViewingRs.17,41,319*EMI: Rs. 42,59915.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W11 ATCurrently ViewingRs.18,37,586*EMI: Rs. 44,87815.1 kmplAutomatic
- XUV500 W11 Option AWDCurrently ViewingRs.18,52,488*EMI: Rs. 45,15715.1 kmplManual
- XUV500 W11 Option ATCurrently ViewingRs.18,62,586*EMI: Rs. 45,37215.1 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
On Mahindra Xuv 5OO :- Benefits up to Rs. ...
Trending Mahindra Cars