On Road Price of Jaguar XE in Agra
Jaguar XE On Road Price in Agra
**Jaguar XE Price is not available in Agra, Currently showing price in Noida
S(Petrol) (Base Model)
|InsuranceSave upto 70% on Car insurance. Know more||Rs.2,02,914|
|On-Road Price in Noida :(Not Available in Agra)||Rs.53,68,294*|
SE(Petrol) (Top Model)
|InsuranceSave upto 70% on Car insurance. Know more||Rs.2,09,884|
|On-Road Price in Noida :(Not Available in Agra)||Rs.55,81,259*|
Jaguar XE Price in Agra
Jaguar XE price in Agra start at Rs. 46.64 Lakh. The lowest price model is Jaguar XE S and the most priced model of Jaguar XE SE priced at Rs. 48.5 Lakh. Visit your nearest Jaguar XE showroom in Agra for best offers. Compared primarily with BMW 3 Series price in Agra starting Rs. 41.7 Lakh and BMW 5 Series price in Agra starting Rs. 55.4 Lakh.
|XE S||Rs. 46.64 Lakh*|
|XE SE||Rs. 48.5 Lakh*|
Compare Prices of XE Alternatives
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
- A.The on-road price of Jaguar XE S in New Delhi is Rs 53,73,365.
- A.The RTO Charges for the Jaguar XE S in New Delhi will be Rs 4,66,400.
- A.The Insurance Charges for the Jaguar XE S in New Delhi will be Rs 2,07,985.
- A.The on-road price of the automatic variant Jaguar XE S in New Delhi is Rs 53,73,365.
- A.The Downpayment of Jaguar XE S is ₹ 5.37 Lakh and the EMI is ₹ 1.02 Lakh.
Jaguar XE is a car that will help you stand out from your peers with its sporty ...
XE price in nearby cities
|Noida||Rs. 53.68 - 55.81 Lakh|
|Gurgaon||Rs. 53.68 - 55.81 Lakh|
|New Delhi||Rs. 53.73 - 55.86 Lakh|
|Jaipur||Rs. 54.3 - 56.45 Lakh|
|Lucknow||Rs. 54.03 - 56.14 Lakh|
|Karnal||Rs. 53.68 - 55.81 Lakh|
|Chandigarh||Rs. 52.75 - 54.84 Lakh|
|Indore||Rs. 56.04 - 58.27 Lakh|
Price User Reviews of Jaguar XE
Jaguar XE Videos
- 6:332020 Jaguar XE First Drive Review | Price in India , Features, Engines & More | ZigWheelsDec 06, 2019
- 4:33Jaguar XE 2019 India Walkaround in Hindi | Launched at Rs 44.98 lakh | CarDekhoDec 06, 2019
Trending Jaguar Cars
Jaguar XE News
Luxury sedans like the 3 Series and the XE need to appeal to a younger demographic so there’s a lot more ‘fun’ coded into their DNA. But which one should you settle on?
The facelifted XE is now offered with BS6 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines