Mercedes-Benz Launches GLC ‘Celebration Edition’
The limited-run model, which comes with aesthetic changes both inside and outside, is introduced to commemorate 70 years of Indian Independence
Mercedes-Benz has launched a limited-run ‘Celebration Edition’ of its mid-size luxury SUV, the GLC. The special edition Mercedes-Benz GLC comes with a host of changes to its interior and exterior, and is launched to commemorate 70 years of Indian Independence.
Prices (ex-showroom, pan-India)
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 220 d Celebration Edition (diesel): Rs 50.86 lakh
- Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Celebration Edition (petrol): Rs. 51.25 lakh
- This special edition has added a new ‘Designo Hyacinth Red’ colour to the Mercedes-Benz GLC's existing colour shades
- Star logo projection on ingress and egress through LED logo projector fitted on the exit lamps in the side doors
- Glossy black finish on its outside rear view mirrors
- Additional high-sheen chromed elements on its front air intake and rear trim strip
- Gets stainless steel sporty pedals with non-slippery stud inlay
- Comes with Garmin Map Pilot SD card with Mercedes-Benz’s Audio 20 CD infotainment system. The maps have Garmin look and feel and appear in high resolution and in colour
Since it is a limited-run model, there are no mechanical changes. The petrol version, the GLC 300, is powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol (245PS/370Nm). While the diesel version, the GLC 200 d, is pulled by a 2.1-litre motor (170PS/400Nm). Both the engines are mated to Mercedes-Benz’s latest 9G-Tronic, 9-speed automatic transmission.
Check out: Mercedes-Benz GLC Review
Read More on : Mercedes-Benz GLC Class Automatic
0 out of 0 found this helpful