Exclusive: Upcoming Honda Jazz Interiors Spied, Offers Automatic with Paddle Shifters
- 12283 Views
- 1 Comments
- Write a comment
Elite i20's assassin gets segment-first automatic with steering mounted paddle shifter and a super-efficient diesel engine, things will be different for Jazz this time!
Here are the very first interior spy shots of the upcoming Honda Jazz, the company will re-launch the hatch on July 8th, 2015; bookings are expected to start next month. The cabin is similar to that of the City while the rumored steering mounted paddle shifters are now confirmed with the spy shots, and not-to-miss, it’s a segment first feature. Moreover, the 2015 Jazz will offer both petrol (1.2-liter i-VTEC) and diesel (1.5-liter i-DTEC) engines along with two transmission option - manual and CVT automatic with paddle shifters (petrol-only).
What’s on offer inside?
- The cabin is similar to that of the Honda City, dual-tone black and silver, but it gets slightly different instrumentation cluster and misses on few silver elements compared to City.
- The spied images are not of Jazz’s top-end trim but features an option of CVT with paddle shifters (probably the S trim).
- The steering wheel is similar to that of City and offers audio controls along with Bluetooth phone controls and paddle shifters.
- As this is not the top-end trim, engine start-stop button is missing, expect it in the range-topping variant.
- Similarly, this trim gets City’s 5-inch (12.7 cm) non-touch audio system with CD/MP3, FM/AM, AUX-in, USB, Bluetooth hands-free phone connectivity along with iPod/iPhone connectivity.
- The recently added 15.7 cm Audio-Video-Navigation (AVN) touch-screen infotainment system in City can be expected on Jazz’s top-end trim; as Honda India offers AVN system on the entire range currently, including Brio.
- Jazz also features automatic climate control with touch sensitive panel just like the City.
- Renew Honda Jazz 2014-2020 Car Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
0 out of 0 found this helpful