Hyundai Venue Looks User Reviews
Looks User Reviews of Hyundai Venue
- All (1386)
- Mileage (170)
- Performance (136)
- Looks (418)
- Comfort (276)
- Engine (190)
- Interior (155)
- Power (114)
When I drove it, I felt like I'm driving a bigger version of Hyundai i20 but a little jacked-up. The fit and finish are awesome as always and the music system is dope. Moving to the exterior, I just love the back of this car especially the tail lamps. The position of headlamps gives the car very distinctive look.
Superb, stylish, good interior, boot space is good. Energetic car, sporty looking. A to Z completely. Impressing car, lightning is very smart. When I driving Venue then I feel like a royal family member. Fuel efficiency is good. Modern car in India. I suggest everyone, buy this car or have a one-time test-drive. I like Hyundai Venue.
The looks are car is really amazing, leg space is no doubt very good, features are mind-blowing, the driver seat is very comfortable. Air-condition is very effective the things I loved very much in this car, the feel when we sit in the middle of the back seat feels really good and voice on locking the car is lovely.
Excellent car with so many features. The best car with a sunroof, multi-functionality in steering and touch screen control. Before that, I have a 2007 Maruti WagonR which was very bad. I just loved it Hyundai Venue. I think everyone should buy this car. It looks magnificent on the road like a king of the road. This magnificent car should be bought ...
I purchased Hyundai Venue SX(o) Diesel in Sep. I have driven more than 5000 KMs. It is one of the best compact SUV cars in the market. I used to get an average of 25 KM/L if I drive 70 to 80 speed and 22 KM/L if I drive 120 speed. I have driven max speed of 150KM/h (Kanyakumari highway) and it was very smooth and I feel comfortable in that speed. A...
- 10 Likes
- Write Comment
Hyundai Venue is a nice and good looking SUV from Hyundai. Mostly liked the sunroof and back designs, neat boot space, rear ac vents diesel top model has 6 airbags, safe and secure ride, adjustable headrest. Liked every bit of the car and CarDekho gave complete information.
I purchased Hyundai Venue SX(o) Diesel in Sep. I have driven more than 5000 KMs. It is one of the best compact SUV cars in the market. I used to get an average of 25 KM/L if I drive 70 to 80 speed and 22 KM/L if I drive 120 speed. I have driven max speed of 150KM/h( Kanyakumari highway) and it was very smooth and i feel comfortable in that speed. A...
- 2 Likes
- 1 Comment
Good quality and compact SUV with loaded features. A middle-class family can also afford it. In future, I am going to buy this car. It has futuristic features and the best thing is, It has a sunroof👍. The alloys on it look fantastic. It has a good fuel economy. It has a good engine and a nice wheelbase.
I am sharing this feedback for Hyundai Venue after 4 months of use. I own a Hyundai Venue automatic version of petrol. This car has many features like good external looks, better than average interiors, excellent handleability, good pick up, good instrumentation on all fronts, the Infotainment system is very good. Suspension is good as in all Hyund...
- 5 Likes
- 1 Comment
The backside leg space is a bit tight but tech-wise the Hyundai Venue is good. The full option automatic gets a Hyundai app to know your vehicle info and also to start your car and to cool your vehicle. It doesn't get tyre pressure monitoring system as the other cars get in this segment. Should have given rear reading lamps and rear wipers. The car...
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
First, let me tell you something interesting about my Hyundai Venue diesel engine. Its a kind of surprising engine when you try to pull up the speed in 2nd or 3rd it hits so hard with a quite amazing response but when you go to 4th in somewhere around 40 it will for sure take forever to pull back the power and average. The rest is ready to be picke...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Hyundai venue has made a very good selling car of Hyundai. I really like the headlights which give the car a very good look. The power of the car is really amazing, as it has a turbocharger which gives the car a very good pick up and the engine sound is very less in the cabin. The part which I don't like about this car is back.
I love the Hyundai Venue, excellent comfort and look. It matches my all dreams. For long tours and awesome mileage and sporty look feels like XUV my comfortable for family trips. And smooth start and stop. Easily gear shift, best for hilly areas and city also. The sunroof can be a great feature.
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Hyundai Venue
- Venue E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,14,800*EMI: Rs. 18,47123.7 kmplManual
- Venue S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,05,800*EMI: Rs. 20,42223.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,999*EMI: Rs. 22,42823.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Diesel SportCurrently ViewingRs.1,030,700*EMI: Rs. 23,26223.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.10,35,700*EMI: Rs. 24,07123.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt DieselCurrently ViewingRs.11,45,300*EMI: Rs. 26,52723.7 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt Diesel SportCurrently ViewingRs.1,152,700*EMI: Rs. 25,97523.7 kmplManual
- Venue ECurrently ViewingRs.6,75,000*EMI: Rs. 15,21017.52 kmplManual
- Venue SCurrently ViewingRs.7,45,000*EMI: Rs. 16,67917.52 kmplManual
- Venue S PlusCurrently ViewingRs.8,36,900*EMI: Rs. 18,61717.52 kmplManual
- Venue S TurboCurrently ViewingRs.8,51,000*EMI: Rs. 18,79518.27 kmplManual
- Venue S Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.9,65,000*EMI: Rs. 21,21218.15 kmplAutomatic
- Venue SX TurboCurrently ViewingRs.9,84,000*EMI: Rs. 21,60618.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX Dual Tone TurboCurrently ViewingRs.9,94,000*EMI: Rs. 21,79718.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX iMTCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,990*EMI: Rs. 21,96618.0 kmplManual
- Venue SX Sport iMTCurrently ViewingRs.10,25,360*EMI: Rs. 23,22418.0 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt TurboCurrently ViewingRs.10,90,000*EMI: Rs. 24,60918.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt Turbo DTCurrently ViewingRs.11,25,900*EMI: Rs. 25,42018.27 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt iMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,13,500*EMI: Rs. 25,14218.0 kmplManual
- Venue SX Opt Sport iMTCurrently ViewingRs.11,20,900*EMI: Rs. 24,51618.0 kmplManual
- Venue SX Plus Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.11,46,000*EMI: Rs. 25,84218.15 kmplAutomatic
- Venue SX Plus Turbo DCT DTCurrently ViewingRs.11,63,400*EMI: Rs. 26,22018.15 kmplAutomatic
- Venue SX Plus Sport DCTCurrently ViewingRs.11,58,400*EMI: Rs. 25,33718.15 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
Trending Hyundai Cars