Ford Freestyle User Reviews
Ford Freestyle User Reviews
- All (644)
- Mileage (151)
- Performance (89)
- Looks (100)
- Comfort (117)
- Engine (141)
- Interior (59)
- Power (137)
Very happy with the decision to go for Freestyle. It has good build quality and performance along with great stability, and it has safety features too. Those are some of the pros of this car. The car has been made feature-rich overall. Navigation and back camera are really great. The only con would be its mileage in cities.
- 1 Likes
- Write Comment
One of the best cars I have driven, drivability is simply awesome, performance is also good, but the engine could have been much more refined but altogether this is the best vehicle in the segment. please note I have also driven new Swift, but I found Ford Freestyle much better.
Ford freestyle is one of the best cars in hatchback segment cars as compared to Swift and i20 Its service is excellent as compared to Volkswagen Polo. Interior and mileage are awesome moreover it looks like a mini SUV. I am using it from last 5 months and so far had a good experience.
I got this car a few weeks ago and I find myself satisfied with it. The car has several pros. The drive smoothness and power it delivers is just phenomenal, though interiors are not so pretty. The touch screen is very responsive. Air conditioning is also great. Overall the car is great.
Its quite obvious that if you are going for safety over mileage, for titanium range costing 7.5 lakhs, it's a pleasure to drive the vehicle. You can drive fast, go offroad, and best car care service I experienced so far. Ford the name says it all. Though the back suspension s bit jerky as the ground clearance s kept high but d suspension s as good ...
It an awesome machine, and found as expected with a good pickup in city drive, where it's already great on the highway like flying horse, and power is enough to handle....no regret on this ........looks are spiky and sporty....just like an alert machine on road......interior is classy just equivalent to i20 active. On top in terms of safety with ai...
I own a Freestyle Titanium and it is a great car in its segment. The car has unparalleled comfort, security and drive quality. The interior of the car is good, power delivery is great, and the drive experience is just superb. Interior build material quality should be improved.
The best cross-hatch in its segment. The built quality is tough and it can handle pretty much everything. There is a little bit lag between 1000-2000 rpm. The driving stability is superb and the car feels very stable and connected to the road even at triple-digit speeds. Overall it is a great car for anyone who drives it.
Let us help you find the dream car
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Ford Freestyle
- Freestyle Trend DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,64,000*EMI: Rs. 16,96423.8 kmplManual
- Freestyle Titanium DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,14,000*EMI: Rs. 18,01923.8 kmplManual
- Freestyle Titanium Plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,49,000*EMI: Rs. 18,76323.8 kmplManual
- Freestyle Flair Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 19,40923.8 kmplManual
- Freestyle AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*EMI: Rs. 12,85118.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TrendCurrently ViewingRs.6,54,000*EMI: Rs. 14,36318.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,04,000*EMI: Rs. 15,40018.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,39,000*EMI: Rs. 16,13118.5 kmplManual
- Freestyle Flair EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,69,000*EMI: Rs. 16,76618.5 kmplManual
More Car Options to Consider
Buy Now Ford Freestyle With the Special Ra...