Ford Aspire Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Ford Aspire
- All (696)
- Mileage (233)
- Performance (105)
- Looks (119)
- Comfort (210)
- Engine (154)
- Interior (91)
- Power (160)
- Price (76)
I am using this car from the last 5 months and I found it best compact sedan under 10 lakh in Indian car market ( TDCi titanium + MT ) in terms of price, features, performance, safety, comfort, mileage, service, ease of driving, dynamics, behavior in city and in highways, in city, ease of driving is comparable to Honda city petrol. highway, its dyn...
- 14 Likes
- 1 Comment
I am driving this Figo Aspire for the last 2 year, very smooth, enjoying buying such a card in this price range. I have a petrol titanium model. Satisfied with Ford with 5 years of warranty with excellent services from Ford and it's staff. Apart from Hyundai and Maruti, we need to change our mindset toward another brand like ford. Excellent build q...
Great experience with Ford first car of my life is Ford got great experience great luxury, AC cools instant good space for legs, Good experience in long journey good mileage around 20-21 recommended my cousin brother he liked Ford's car and got a great experience thanks for me that I recommended him great looks good pricing with great comfort...
I have purchased Ford Figo Aspire 2019 model 1.2 lit petrol on 09.12.2018, I am much satisfied with this vehicle but petrol mileage gave me 10 kmpl in city and 14 kmpl on highway at speed under 100 kmph. Also as per Ford website, it shows maintenance price comparable but when I have done 2nd service (20000kms), the service centre takes almost 60 pe...
- 9 Likes
- Write Comment
About an year ago, we upgraded to Ford Aspire from a hatchback. The delivery was awesome and the Chennai Ford Employees surely made me feel special. The space and performance of my Aspire have been awesome, in city 13 KMPL and about 18 KMPL in highway is pretty decent in a start-up sedan segment. In highways at good speeds, engine noise is not hear...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
Fully feature-loaded, the best feature in the segment, best price in segment, ok trusted brand, decorative interior, cabin sound is very less. Cons: no LED light, no DRL, one important thing car if ignition on, car run even if no key in car....it needs to improve Pros:- Best part of the car is that when drive it feels a royal car in this price
I already search for all sedan cars but any car did not fit in the budget. At that time I get this car at a good price with my budget and fully loaded. Best of the car it having climate-controlled AC, 2 Airbags, Alloy Wheels, Defogger, Fogg Lamps, and best cabin boot space. I used Maruti Honda and now I am with Ford. Also, ford having finance servi...
Smooth drive with an elegant look. The Car will make feel luxurious. Headspace boot space n all over spacious sub 4 metres Sedan Ford is known for the Power and Figo aspire has that Kind of power. When it comes to mileage, it's mileage is 14 km/L on a hilly area, but it's pretty much acceptable...
Driving experience awesome fuel efficiency awesome more than 20 (diesel) sitting awesome for 4 adults and 1 teenage boot space awesome, but design couldn't give allow you to use all space sound system Very good service Awesome 2 free (5 years electric and maintenance warranty) top model&nb...
I have bought the Ford Figo Aspire Sports Edition (diesel version) in June 2017 after comparing all the cars in this category. At first, I booked Maruti Suzuki dzire, then honda wrv and finally decided to go for this lovely, comfortable and fuel-efficient car. Now I fall in love with this car. I have driven more than 25k km till now and but not a s...
I own Titanium Petrol. The car is fantastic. Value for Money. The main competitor is Desire, Xcent and Amaze. At a less price getting the top version with full features. The best thing in ford I like is at the time of purchase the quotation is simple, only ex-showroom price, essential accessories, insurance, and RTO. No compulsion of accessories an...
I own a diesel variant titanium plus mini mustang(ASPIRE). This car is absolutely great in terms of ride quality and handling when compared to its rivals and cars that cost nearly 20 lakhs. Though comfort is decent. A compact sedan with big engine capacity. Surely I can say it's a feature loaded compact sedan. A perfect Match for Indian roads. #PRO...
I bought ford aspire trend plus petrol in February 2019, since then I have run it about 9000 km.its amazing car with fun driving. It is best car in this price segment. The only concern is after-sale services of the dealer is not up to the mark, which needs to be improved, otherwise, it's fantastic and my dream car.
Ford Figo Aspire is a nice car with an affordable price. It is having a nice interior with good boot space. Design of the car from Ford. I love this car, especially when driving on highways. I am a T board driver and I have suggested this car to all of my friends to buy. I am driving this car for two years and yet there is no problem with it. ...
Though comfort is decent. A compact sedan with big engine capacity. Surely I can say it's a feature-loaded compact sedan. A perfect match for Indian roads. PRO's:- *Ride quality *Handling *Acceleration *Built quality *It's purely Indian love Overall a great car at a great affordable price by FORD INDIA.
I own Titanium Petrol. The car is fantastic. Value for Money. The main competitor is Desire, Xcent and Amaze. At a less price getting the top version with full features. The best thing in ford I like is at the time of purchase the quotation is simple, only ex-showroom price, essential accessories, insurance and rto. No compulsion of accessories and...
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Ford Aspire
- Aspire 1.5 TDCi Ambiente ABSCurrently ViewingRs.6,20,300*25.83 kmplManualKey Features
- Aspire 1.5 TDCi AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.6,30,750*25.83 kmplManualPay 10,450 more to get
- Two tone interiors
- Keyless entry
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Aspire Ambiente DieselCurrently ViewingRs.6,99,400*26.1 kmplManualPay 79,100 more to get
- Aspire 1.5 TDCi TrendCurrently ViewingRs.7,03,750*25.83 kmplManualPay 83,450 more to get
- Aspire Trend Diesel BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.7,37,400*26.1 kmplManualPay 1,17,100 more to get
- Aspire 1.5 TDCi Titanium OptCurrently ViewingRs.7,45,600*25.83 kmplManualPay 1,25,300 more to get
- Aspire 1.5 TDCi Sports EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,60,000*24.29 kmplManualPay 1,39,700 more to get
- Aspire Trend Plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,77,400*26.1 kmplManualPay 1,57,100 more to get
- Figo Aspire Trend DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,79,000*24.4 kmplManualPay 1,58,700 more to get
- Aspire 1.5 TDCi Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,850*25.83 kmplManualPay 1,69,550 more to get
- Aspire 1.5 TDCi TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,92,750*25.83 kmplManualPay 1,72,450 more to get
- Aspire Titanium Diesel BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.7,99,000*26.1 kmplManualPay 1,78,700 more to get
- Aspire Titanium Plus Diesel BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.8,34,000*26.1 kmplManualPay 2,13,700 more to get
- Figo Aspire Titanium DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*24.4 kmplManualPay 2,17,700 more to get
- Aspire Titanium Blu DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,42,400*25.5 kmplManualPay 2,22,100 more to get
- Figo Aspire Titanium Plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,73,000*24.4 kmplManualPay 2,52,700 more to get
- Aspire 1.2 Ti-VCT AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,21,050*18.16 kmplManualKey Features
- Aspire 1.2 Ti-VCT Ambiente ABSCurrently ViewingRs.5,51,900*18.16 kmplManualPay 30,850 more to get
- Aspire 1.2 Ti-VCT TrendCurrently ViewingRs.5,94,050*18.16 kmplManualPay 73,000 more to get
- Aspire Ambiente BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*20.4 kmplManualPay 77,950 more to get
- Figo Aspire AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.6,09,000*18.5 kmplManualPay 87,950 more to get
- Aspire 1.2 Ti-VCT Titanium OptCurrently ViewingRs.6,35,900*18.16 kmplManualPay 1,14,850 more to get
- Aspire 1.2 Ti-VCT Sports EditionCurrently ViewingRs.6,50,000*18.12 kmplManualPay 1,28,950 more to get
- Aspire Trend BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.6,63,400*20.4 kmplManualPay 1,42,350 more to get
- Figo Aspire TrendCurrently ViewingRs.6,69,000*18.5 kmplManualPay 1,47,950 more to get
- Aspire 1.2 Ti-VCT Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.6,80,150*18.16 kmplManualPay 1,59,100 more to get
- Aspire 1.2 Ti-VCT TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.6,83,050*18.16 kmplManualPay 1,62,000 more to get
- Aspire Trend PlusCurrently ViewingRs.6,97,400*20.4 kmplManualPay 1,76,350 more to get
- Aspire Titanium BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.7,09,000*19.4 kmplManualPay 1,87,950 more to get
- Figo Aspire TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,28,000*18.5 kmplManualPay 2,06,950 more to get
- Aspire Titanium Plus BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.7,44,000*19.4 kmplManualPay 2,22,950 more to get
- Aspire Titanium BluCurrently ViewingRs.7,62,400*20.4 kmplManualPay 2,41,350 more to get
- Figo Aspire Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*18.5 kmplManualPay 2,41,950 more to get
- Aspire 1.5 Ti-VCT TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.8,12,650*17.01 kmplAutomaticPay 2,91,600 more to get
- Automatic transmission
- 1.5 litre powerful engine
- All features of 1.2 Titanium
- Aspire Titanium AutomaticCurrently ViewingRs.9,10,400*16.3 kmplAutomaticPay 3,89,350 more to get
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours