Ford Aspire User Reviews
Ford Aspire User Reviews
- All (480)
- Mileage (157)
- Performance (73)
- Looks (92)
- Comfort (149)
- Engine (114)
- Interior (67)
- Power (125)
Ford, can be called a name of quality. Aspire is a polished version of a car which comprises all the features in best price. Ford focuses on safety. With all 6 airbags, the car comes at the best price. The customer who emphasis on safety & performance will definitely go for this car. Diesel version comes with 1500 CC power packed engine, which goes...
Ford Figo is a very good car and also a good model. My buying experience with this car is also nice. I have shortlisted this car because it has very much space so, I like this car. Its performance is also very good but its mileage is less, it is 15 KMPL only but its pickup is very nice and the comfort level is excellent. Ford after sale service is...
After driving for 6500km I'm giving this review simple and crisp Pros: Driving and handling best Milage highway 19-20.6, city 14.5-17.8 Music system AC Boot capacity Suspension system Service is just awesome Cons: AC seems to take time when the vehicle is full. No DRL's Initial pick up is slow... It takes time to reach the desired speed in lower ge...
Ford Aspire is the only perfect family car for me. I made a research on all the cars in the market i.e. sedan up to 8 lakh budget. Then I found a perfect match for me and surprisingly that perfect match was no one else but aspire petrol trend only. The things I really liked about Aspire are: 1. Build quality 2. Safety 3. Handing 4. Stability ...
Aspire is fun to drive, pretty happy with Figo Aspire. Only concern is that I bought Titanium Plus which comes with 6 airbags, car upholstery is of very light color fabric and catches dirt easily. The company has no provision for seat covers and it is bothering me now.
* The interior cabin centre console quality s good and refreshing. * The drive quality is good, fun to drive on highways * Ground clearance is a bit of concern and you have to take care while driving over bumps * Infotainment system is the best in the segment, AC and speakers work amazingly well * Second-row space is good enough for 2 adults an...
Ford Figo Aspire has the best handling and pickup. Solid build quality. Very useful on bad roads as it is having good suspension system and sufficient ground clearance of 174 mm. Actual mileage in city is in between 19 to 20 km per litre and highway mileage is in between 22 to 23 km per litre for the diesel model. Interior design should be modified...
I have recently purchased my Ford Aspire and it's driving is fun to drive and phenomenal and I am very happy with my vehicle it's mileage is also pretty good and its handling is better than other rivalry cars and also has best in class price and loaded with a lots of features including the infotainments touch screen which starts from the very best ...
I recently bought a Ford Figo Aspire Titanium facelift 2018 model on Oct 18 after surveying the market extensively. I was actually looking for a car which could be a logical upgrade for my wife after she had driven her Wagon R for nearly 4 years since 2014. My wife was pretty satisfied with her Wagon R till she drove my Tata Tigor petrol version. S...
Previously we were using Tata brand but now we have Ford Figo aspire which is experiencing too much better than the previous car. It's like the dream car as it is satisfactory in all aspects and meets all the requirements. Really it is the best car in all aspects and as per price also which is affordable for a common and middle-class family. Techni...
I bought Ford Figo Aspire trend plus model on 17th Dec. I bought this car only after thorough comparisons between Amaze and Dzire. I must say this car is driver's delight to drive. Why buy this car:- 1.) Best car under 7.5lac budget. 2.) Excellent mileage in the city which is somewhere around 17 KMPL and on highway 20 KMPL. 3.) Powerful engin...
Ford Figo Aspire is very smooth even mileage is satisfactory in the petrol version, the clutch a lil bit high from others. Sitting position is good engine is on the positive side while on the negative side no bottle holder for the rear, no rear AC vents, no armrest for front and no adaptive rear camera. Overall performance wise fantastic car only o...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
The average Ford on the road today can easily last over 15 years, or more than 200,000 Km, before needing to be replaced. And if proper maintenance and repair schedules are followed, each and every Ford car can easily last you even longer.Answered on 9 Nov 2019
Compare Variants of Ford Aspire
- Aspire Ambiente DieselCurrently ViewingRs.6,89,400*EMI: Rs. 15,37926.1 kmplManual
- Aspire Trend DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,27,400*EMI: Rs. 16,20626.1 kmplManual
- Aspire Trend Plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,67,400*EMI: Rs. 17,08226.1 kmplManual
- Aspire Titanium DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,07,400*EMI: Rs. 17,93626.1 kmplManual
- Aspire Titanium Blu DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,32,400*EMI: Rs. 18,47225.5 kmplManual
- Aspire Titanium Plus DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,52,400*EMI: Rs. 18,91026.1 kmplManual
- Aspire AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,88,500*EMI: Rs. 12,67520.4 kmplManual
- Aspire TrendCurrently ViewingRs.6,53,400*EMI: Rs. 14,39720.4 kmplManual
- Aspire Trend PlusCurrently ViewingRs.6,87,400*EMI: Rs. 15,11520.4 kmplManual
- Aspire TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.7,27,400*EMI: Rs. 15,95419.4 kmplManual
- Aspire Titanium BluCurrently ViewingRs.7,52,400*EMI: Rs. 16,50320.4 kmplManual
- Aspire Titanium PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,72,400*EMI: Rs. 16,93319.4 kmplManual
- Aspire Titanium AutomaticCurrently ViewingRs.9,00,400*EMI: Rs. 19,63916.3 kmplAutomatic