Key Specs of Nissan Terrano
|Mileage (upto)||19.87 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1598 cc|
Terrano Latest Update
Latest News: Nissan is offering discounts upto Rs 85,000 along with a reduced interest rate on financing through Nissan Finance for the month of August,2018. For more details tap here.
Nissan Terrano price and variants: Nissan Terrano is available in four variants XE, XL, XL (O) and XV Premium. The prices start from Rs 10 lakh and top out at Rs 14.65 lakh for the top XV diesel AMT variant.
Nissan Terrano engine: The Terrano can be had in both a petrol and diesel engine option. The petrol is a 1.6-litre unit which produces 104PS/148Nm of torque. On the other hand, the 1.5-litre is available in two states of tune: 85PS/200Nm and 110PS/245Nm. The petrol motor and the lower tuned diesel engine come with a 5-speed manual whereas the higher spec diesel is coupled to a 6-speed manual with an AMT available as option.
Nissan Terrano features and ground clearance: The features of the Nissan Terrano consist of electrically folding and adjustable ORVMs, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, cruise control, leather upholstery, standard driver airbag and 16-inch machine-cut wheels. The top-of-the-line XV trim gets safety equipments such as ESP (electronic stability program), TC (traction control) with hill launch assist. The ground clearance is 205mm.
Nissan Terrano price list (Variants)
|Terrano XE D1461 cc, Manual, Diesel, 19.87 kmpl||Rs.10.0 Lakh*|
|Terrano XL D Option1461 cc, Manual, Diesel, 19.87 kmpl|
|Terrano Sport Edition1461 cc, Manual, Diesel, 19.87 kmpl||Rs.12.36 Lakh*|
|Terrano XV D Pre1461 cc, Manual, Diesel, 19.64 kmpl||Rs.14.2 Lakh*|
|Terrano XV D Pre AMT1461 cc, Automatic, Diesel, 19.61 kmpl||Rs.14.65 Lakh*|
|Terrano XL P1598 cc, Manual, Petrol, 13.04 kmpl||Rs.10.0 Lakh*|
- All Version
- Diesel Version
- Petrol Version
Expert Review of Nissan Terrano
Things We Like in Terrano
- The Terrano features a six-speed AMT gearbox which is well-tuned and is great to use in the city and on the highway.
- Massive ground clearance of 205mm in the Nissan Terrano is more than sufficient for Indian roads
- Diesel engine of the Terrano offers great driveability and efficiency.
- The Nissan Terrano essentially gets the Duster’s supple ride quality and tough nature in a more stylish package.
Things We Don't Like in Terrano
- Interior quality, while better than the Duster, is only acceptable for the price.
- The Nissan Terrano fails to match the finish quality or features of its rival, the Hyundai Creta.
- The absence of an all-wheel drive option in the Terrano (available in its more affordable cousin) is a big letdown for SUV enthusiasts.
Stand Out Features
ESP with Hill Start Assist: Makes the vehicle more stable at speeds and easier when climbing up a steep slope
In-built Navigation: The 7-inch touchscreen audio system of the Terrano comes with navigation system as well
Cruise control: For a more relaxed highway drive as it maintains the car’s speed without accelerator input. Available with AMT variant as well.
Nissan Terrano Comparison with similar cars - Compare Cars
Nissan Terrano User Reviews
Rate the Car
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Let me start this review from delivery of my Nissan Terrano. Contrary to the popular opinions about Nissan dealership, I got my car on time as promised by the dealer. So,...
Buying your first car at this age is really a terrible job given the amount of competition in the auto market. Four months back, I started searching for a city cum off-ro...
Since its inception in the year 2013, I was really fond of Nissan Terrano. The way it was designed was truly awe-inspiring. And since it has been built on the same platfo...
Nissan Terrano is one of the most awaited cars from the stable of Japanese automobile manufacturer, which company has announced to launch on the 9th October. It is a flag...
Look and Style. The car's looks are very good. Comfort: It offers excellent comfort level. Pickup: Excellent. Mileage: Fuel economy is at par with expectation. Best F...
Mileage of Nissan Terrano
The claimed ARAI mileage: Nissan Terrano Diesel is 19.87 kmpl | Nissan Terrano Petrol is 13.04 kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage for the automatic variant: Nissan Terrano Diesel is 19.61 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Nissan Terrano Videos
- 8:15Nissan Terrano | Comprehensive ReviewJan 23, 2015
- 8:42015 Mahindra Scorpio vs Tata Safari Storme vs Nissan Terrano - Nissan VideosNov 26, 2015
- 0:46Nissan Terrano Online World PremiereMar 01, 2018
- 9:59Terrano thoroughly testedOct 23, 2015
- 0:11Nissan Terrano | Powerful Presence | "Selfie."Oct 23, 2015
- 0:26December Magic Offer - TerranoDec 11, 2015
- 5:2Nissan Terrano : First Impressions : PowerDriftSep 25, 2013
- 1:49First Look: Nissan Terrano: PowerDriftAug 25, 2013
Nissan Terrano Images and Colours
Nissan Terrano News
The Terrano attracts cumulative discounts of upto Rs 1.33 lakh
Nissan’s flagship SUV, the Terrano, attracts maximum benefits this August
The NissanConnect platform is free for new Nissan buyers but costs Rs 15,000 for existing owners
The limited-run Sport edition is based on the second-last XL(O) variant that is powered by the 85PS version of the 1.5-litre diesel engine
Let's compare the new SUV with the outgoing model and figure out what's exactly changed.
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Nissan Terrano
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month
On Nissan Terrano :- Get Insurance @ Re. 1...
Nissan Terrano Price in India
|Mumbai||Rs. 11.96 - 17.92 Lakh|
|Bangalore||Rs. 12.09 - 18.26 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 11.48 - 17.67 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 11.75 - 17.57 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 12.03 - 17.59 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 11.22 - 16.3 Lakh|
|Kochi||Rs. 11.27 - 16.9 Lakh|
Trending Nissan Cars