Skoda Rapid Rider seems to be a great deal, a sedan under ₹9lakh, is it worth a buy considering it's priceas many compact sedans and compact SUVs are costlier. But at the same time it bothers that a Skoda at such acheap price. I am confused, also the after sales, availability of parts, costly services. And what are Skoda'sfuture plans for India? Setting rapid at a low price is sign to bid adieu to this beauty. Purchasing the rideredition will be great deal or it will burn a hole in the pocket? kindly suggest
- 1 Answer
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Compare Variants of New Skoda Rapid
New Rapid 1.0 TSI AmbitionCurrently Viewing
Rs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,277
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI RiderCurrently ViewingRs.7,49,000*EMI: Rs. 16,10918.97 kmplManual
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI OnyxCurrently ViewingRs.10,19,000*EMI: Rs. 22,40818.97 kmplManual
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI StyleCurrently ViewingRs.11,49,000*EMI: Rs. 25,17718.97 kmplManual
- New Rapid 1.0 TSI Monte CarloCurrently ViewingRs.11,79,000*EMI: Rs. 25,82618.97 kmplManual
Users Also Viewed
Frequently Asked Questions on Skoda Rapid
- Is Skoda Rapid available through CSD canteen?
- What is the price of Skoda Rapid in India?
- What is the lowest price of Skoda Rapid in India?
- What is the waiting period of Skoda Rapid in India?
- What is the service and maintenance cost of Skoda Rapid?
- What is the price of the base model of New Skoda Rapid?
- What is the price of the top model of New Skoda Rapid?
- What are the various EMI options available for New Skoda Rapid?
- What is the Price of New Skoda Rapid Diesel?