Hi. I am planning to opt for zeta cvt.. had 3 questions in mind. 1) have heard from a few, that baleno is notsafe during accidents.. can we safely rely on baleno?? 2) how does the cvt perform uphill?? 3) does additionof a rear camera makes the warranty of the infotainment system void and null?? thanks..
- 1 Answer
- View 3 Answers
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Compare Variants of Maruti Baleno
Baleno DeltaCurrently Viewing
Rs.6,71,000*EMI: Rs. 14,746
- Baleno SigmaCurrently ViewingRs.5,98,000*EMI: Rs. 12,86621.01 kmplManual
- Baleno ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.7,34,000*EMI: Rs. 16,07821.01 kmplManual
- Baleno DualJet DeltaCurrently ViewingRs.7,59,800*EMI: Rs. 16,65823.87 kmplManual
- Baleno Delta CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,91,000*EMI: Rs. 17,29019.56 kmplAutomatic
- Baleno AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.8,10,000*EMI: Rs. 17,69221.01 kmplManual
- Baleno DualJet ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.8,22,800*EMI: Rs. 17,99223.87 kmplManual
- Baleno Zeta CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,54,000*EMI: Rs. 18,62119.56 kmplAutomatic
- Baleno Alpha CVTCurrently ViewingRs.9,30,000*EMI: Rs. 20,23519.56 kmplAutomatic