Tata Hexa 2017-2020 Images
- 360 View
- Road Test
Hexa 2017-2020 design highlights
19-inch alloy wheels look lip-smackingly good and are two sizes larger than its closest rival - the XUV500.
'Super Drive' modes lets one choose between Auto, Comfort, Rough Road and Dynamic on the fly. It works flawlessly and does what the dial says.
Gamut of safety features include 6 airbags, traction control, hill assist and a lot more.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Compare Variants of Tata Hexa 2017-2020
- Hexa 2017-2020 XECurrently ViewingRs.13,70,266*EMI: Rs.17.6 kmplManual
- Hexa 2017-2020 XMCurrently ViewingRs.15,29,779*EMI: Rs.17.6 kmplManual
- Hexa 2017-2020 XM PlusCurrently ViewingRs.16,37,776*EMI: Rs.17.6 kmplManual
- Hexa 2017-2020 XMACurrently ViewingRs.16,53,989*EMI: Rs.17.6 kmplAutomatic
- Hexa 2017-2020 XTCurrently ViewingRs.17,94,860*EMI: Rs.17.6 kmplManual
- Hexa 2017-2020 XTACurrently ViewingRs.19,10,995*EMI: Rs.17.6 kmplAutomatic
- Hexa 2017-2020 XT 4X4Currently ViewingRs.19,27,819*EMI: Rs.17.6 kmplManual
Looks User Reviews of Tata Hexa 2017-2020
- All (248)
- Looks (52)
- Interior (39)
- Space (28)
- Seat (39)
- Experience (29)
- Style (6)
- Boot (2)
- More ...
I'm owner of urban Tata Hexa XM, for past 7 months now, it's a great product, be it size, looks, interior quality or mileage (I'm getting 15kmpl on highways with A/C and ...
- View All Hexa 2017-2020 Looks Reviews
Hexa 2017-2020 Videos
Tata Hexa Safari Edition Pays Tribute To Iconic SUV |...
Hexa 2017-2020 Colours
Trending Tata Cars