• Appearance

Pros : Good Fuel Economy Car

Seems to be owners pride car. This car will have lot of market and as Volkswagon has its own name & fame about the car and the quality they maintain. Hope to have a ride of this car very soon.

Comments Volkswagen Polo
  • venkatesh |26 Dec,2009 09:45:17 AM

Planning to buy this car, how much will it cost?

• Mallikarjun |31 Dec,2009 10:50:56 AM

Planning to buy. Can I know the price and milage for the Diesel version. And also the service points and dealers through out karnataka.

• Ankur Gupta |01 Jan,2010 11:55:34 PM

Planning to buy this car, how much will it cost?

• amit |02 Jan,2010 12:19:21 PM

Volkswagen Polo is gonna be priced around 4-5 lakhs. Its going to be unveiled in auto expo. the confirmed prices would be known then.

• sanjaymalik |04 Jan,2010 05:57:45 PM

what is the standard car model specs and cost of this car will cost how much

• paramjit singh |05 Jan,2010 08:36:41 AM

looking too good, i m waiting for this car, hope price will be in my reach.

• paramjit singh |05 Jan,2010 08:38:56 AM

super, waiting for this car

• Punto |06 Jan,2010 08:15:55 AM

its very efficient car. I have used this car since last 4 years (in Germany)...nice car for small family...it might cost around 500-600 K.

• Pronoy |06 Jan,2010 04:53:10 PM

when willllll it launch......

• Abhijeet Sarthak |08 Feb,2010 03:35:56 PM

Eagerly waiting for this car, hope this car launches on time (March 2010) with a price tag of 4-5lakhs. However I wonder how effecient it would be with a 3 cylinder output.

• SOMASUNDARAM KK |03 Aug,2010 01:54:45 PM

I have booked a Polo Highline, emotion blue for my Son on 23/2/2010 and as promised my Son got delivery of the car on 02/08/2010. We are very pleased with the service of EVM-Cochin, esp of Mr. Rahul. Our waiting of 6 months is worth because we have got a worldclass car with no compromise on quality

• Anoop |27 Oct,2010 04:12:39 PM

o for FIAT EMOTION DISEL MULTIJET ENGINE, If you are conscious about the money are spending.Initial cost, Spares cost,Millege wise Punto is better than Polo or i20. Great Car getting a millage of 20Km/Ltr(with AC) FIAT EMOTION DISEL MULTIJET ENGINE rocks.Leaving back all the plastic parts issues, Rest everything is perfect. Great Engine Ample Power,great comfort in seats and space. Bluetooth technology is also very good I connect my E73 to my car, it pairs once i get into my car and its my world inside my car. Great Blaupunkt Speakers.Service wise TATA service Centre helps a lot. A Car for India roads..Shock absorbers are superb. Great value for money car.

• gm |09 Dec,2010 10:18:32 PM

waste car

• kitty |10 Mar,2011 08:29:13 PM

insurance bumper to bumper??????is d maintainence of dis car too expensive???

• sridhar |05 Jun,2011 11:10:55 PM

while selling the cars they will tell lot of blau blau things, its come on service they are not keeping their words. personally i suffering a lot sti

• rajmohan |28 May,2012 05:24:48 PM

all the comments and reviews are very old... can u anyone can update present status about service,noise,a c vent prob, mileage etc... resale value... maintainance coast.

Volkswagen Polo Review Scorecard