Maruti Suzuki Cervo

By autolinemag   from usaNovember 22, 2010
  • Appearance

Pros : Very Affordable

Cons : 660 cc

A much better look than the Nano with a very vibrant look, but more color options should be available, so that i have more choice to choose on of it. A very good deal for low budget and affordable mileage car. Maruti has been the leader of small car markets and also the proud maker of Maruti 800. Maruti Suzuki Cervo is usually a 5 door hatchback design along with spacious passenger cabin. Maruti Cervo will probably be equipped together with the .7L, 660cc petrol motor which is actually capable in order to create maximum power regarding 60bhp. This valuable power-plant provides peppy overall performance by way of excellent energy effectiveness.

Comments
 Comments Maruti Cervo
  • Matvar Singh |23 Nov,2010 03:53:43 PM

Maruti Cervo with its quality control and wide service network,easy available service parts & sercice mechanic available is going to be really HIT but company should try to keep the cost of Maruti cervo within Rs 15o,ooo to 200,000 on Road with all modern facility like, effective AC not like Maruti 800 in which AC load affects the performance of the Car and off course MUSIC System. It will be great serice to the people who are running the two wheeler which has becomerisky in night driving compared to four vehiler. And if averagemileage comes 25 kmpl no body can stop the sucess of Maruti Cervo.

santosh |11 Jul,2011 12:06:15 PM

yes it true i am waiting for this car

rahul |17 Aug,2011 12:03:31 PM

karte rhe

Sajjad Khan |09 Dec,2011 07:14:59 PM

you will keep waiting for this car for the rest of your life. Not likely to be launched in India, and if ever it is, won't be priced less than 2.5lakhs.

akshay |19 Jan,2012 12:44:50 PM

when will cervo launch

• Rajesh Kumar.S. |23 Nov,2010 11:40:43 PM

Maruti Cervo is one of its unique car.In this modern and advances world, maruti is bringing a exclusive four wheeler for the middle class families which has to be appreciated by the people of India and world.I wish, the Maruti company will provide all the necessary modern technology along with a.c. as well as music system with MP3 facility. I wish the company to provide strong focus lightning in front and back. I don't have words to appreciate. It's a economical vehicle of India.

• Karan Singh |26 Nov,2010 06:33:16 PM

IS Maruti will launch this Cervo model in India or not still in suspense ...

• S.BISWAS |26 Nov,2010 10:49:21 PM

WHEN MARUTI CERVO WILL BE LAUNCHED IN WEST BENGAL?

• Ram Wadhone |26 Nov,2010 11:10:40 PM

PL ADVISE WHEN I CAN BOOK THIS CAR. I AM PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED AND HAS BEEN USING MARUTI 800 AUTOMATIC VERSION FOR LAST 15 YRS. IT IS GIVING ME EXCELLENT SERVICE BUT SINCE IT IS NOW I WANT TO GO FOR CERVO. ANY CONCESSION, SAY EXCISE DUTY EXEMPTION (AS WAS GIVEN INITIALLY FOR AUTOMATIC 800 FOR PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED)? PL RESPOND.

saji |10 Jan,2011 01:49:00 PM

i too wanted to know the same thing.me too physically challenged

• Ram Wadhone |26 Nov,2010 11:13:58 PM

'BUT SINCE IT IS NOW'-PL READ THIS LINE AS BUT SINCE IT IS OLD NOW

• BHARAT BHUSHAAN |27 Nov,2010 11:15:08 PM

WHEN MARTUI LAUNCHED IN NEW DELHI I WATITING TO BUY THIS SMALL SEXY CAR. AND IF LAUNCHED EARLYER WHEN I BOOK IT. CAN I RIGHT NOW.

• Rajesh Kumar.S. |28 Nov,2010 08:47:47 PM

I wanted to know when Maruti cervo is going to launch. Pls Confirm the date and month on my mobile.No. 9350038144. I wish all the best for the New Launching of Maruti's Cervo.which will compete with Tata's Nano. And Maruti Cervo will have a good sale in India and Abroad.

• kalpesh patel |29 Nov,2010 04:22:46 PM

I wanted to know when Maruti cervo is going to launch in which month.

• RAHUL BHATIA |29 Nov,2010 04:26:00 PM

IT WAS GOOD TO SEE THIS CAR WHEN IT Was launched in up

• kamlesh |29 Nov,2010 04:39:43 PM

sir, can you possible launch thi car in 2011 in march end!!!!!! pls i ammmm very very updateing this carrrrrr...

• manjannabv |30 Nov,2010 07:29:28 PM

when it will be launching in bangalore.

Zia Butt |01 Dec,2010 11:16:42 PM

What will be the cost of Maruti Servo in Pune.As on date it is available in pune or not?I like it by seeing but not believing before seeing it actually.Thnx Maruti India.

Zia Butt |01 Dec,2010 11:18:56 PM

What is the cost of AC Top Model of MAruti Cervo.

santhosh |13 Feb,2011 01:37:40 PM

What is the cost of AC Top Model of MAruti Cervo.

• maqbool khan |02 Dec,2010 11:47:08 PM

what is the cost of maruti corvo in korba chhattisgardh and when lonching this car

naren tibrewal |05 Dec,2010 12:00:06 PM

1,50000=00

• narendra tibrewal |05 Dec,2010 11:53:48 AM

nice car

• naren tibrewal |05 Dec,2010 11:56:17 AM

launch to odissa as fast as u can

• manoj patel |06 Dec,2010 06:30:07 PM

when maruti cervo lounch in mumbai why so late

• mukesh sharma |11 Dec,2010 07:03:41 PM

dil tham kar bethe he intajar nahi ho raha he

• Vijaykumar |14 Dec,2010 10:25:48 PM

When will maruti cervo will launch 7 what is the price of it

• Bijaya Kumar Bakhara |15 Dec,2010 10:03:52 PM

when it will launch in orissa. can i book this car ?

• Vaibhav Borkar |18 Dec,2010 12:03:29 PM

• autolinemag |20 Dec,2010 10:52:23 AM

Hello friend. Feeling great for so many reviews and comments. Even i am eagerly waiting for this car. I am in touch with all of your reviews, so as soon as i get to know the date, i will post the review.

• Deepak |21 Dec,2010 06:34:21 PM

hello friends ,Maruti Suzuki is one the best company in India, which is provide all necessary elements which we want.It's cost is also genuine , i will waiting for lovely car . plz send me date of launching this car

CarDekho Team |21 Dec,2010 07:45:54 PM

Hi Deepak, we would like to inform you that Maruti Suzuki has not disclosed the launch date of Maruti Cervo, but as per the sources the car is expected to be launched in the first quarter of 2011. Thanks

• Colonel KJS Sandhu |22 Dec,2010 01:06:30 PM

Dear Readers Greetings ! ! The excitement around the MS Cervo is palapable and why not? For long the average Indian working class household was at the receiving end of sellers. At last by our sheer size today we are a major global force in terms of discerning purchasing power.The software, telecommunications and service sector revolutions have given rise to a new segment of Indian customer the small, value discerning but HUGE volume buyer. Motorcycle manufacturers made millions as they customised souped up mopeds and sold them in lacs- Made for India ! The next step is logical- small car. The Indian Automobile market moved up and thus it created space - .... at the bottom of the Indian Pyramid ! The MS Cervo will enter this segment by march 2011- thats my guess. The delay could be due to auto component shortage as Ford Figo has sucked up unplanned volumes- they never expected this explosive success- just because in 3 1/2 lacs was a good value.Maruti was hit hard by M800 extinction- this was a cash cow ( in economic terms) Alto moved in but volumes were split with Hyundai. Cervo will close this gap and with more recent features and technology hit the numbers desired. Down payment of Rs 50,000 and rest in easy installments will sell this car in hundreds. Be ready for this Evolving Explosive force on Indian Roads.Music system, 25 kmpl and AC will be de'riguer for this or any new car.

• k.shridhar |25 Dec,2010 07:10:12 PM

it will be the first car in my town iam egarly waithing for launching this car. I want to become first person to buy this car in my city jagdalpur.

• STHOKOHOLE |29 Dec,2010 10:40:42 PM

no body can beat maruti. servo is a gift by maruti to all of us middle class people without any cheating intention others oh god see nano this car aiyelo and gelo no body is purchsing neno after hearing that sevo is coming to us I hv cancelled my nano booking Nano is nothing but modified auto ricksaw huraah we r wating for servo

• th.nandita maisnam |30 Dec,2010 03:51:05 PM

want to know the price and when to launch in manipur.its cool lookwise. hope it doesn`t turn out to be like nano.

CarDekho Team |30 Dec,2010 04:53:00 PM

Dear User, We would like to inform you that the the company has not disclosed the exact launch date of Maruti Cervo, but as per the sources the car is expected to be launched in the first quarter of 2011. The car is expected to come in the price tag range of 1.5 to 2 lakhs. Thanks

autolinemag |11 Jan,2011 09:45:28 AM

Hi, Cardekho Team. I have seen how well my Review is working and have generated around 4500 viewers to your website. I really want to have talk with you on this, so just mail me your e-mail address so that we can have a chat regarding this. :))

CarDekho Team |11 Jan,2011 02:39:59 PM

Dear User, We would like to inform you that you can contact us on our id contact@cardekho.com Thanks

• vijayakumar.m |31 Dec,2010 04:59:54 PM

I am waiting for the maruti cervo

• seshavatharam |02 Jan,2011 11:29:08 AM

with my last 2 yrs of service, i wanted to be a owner of a car.as i was not interested in going for a used car,i thought of going for nano. suddenly cervo appeared. the brand value and cost are fine and i cancelled my thought of booking nano which was available in a weeks time in Aug 10 still i am waiting for cervo. the reserves are going down and if i am not going to get the car before jan26th i may go for another brand.

• seshavatharam |02 Jan,2011 11:31:34 AM

if necessary i will purchase in delhi and bring it to my town in ap

• sharma parmod |02 Jan,2011 02:08:05 PM

i m waiting 4 this last 4 months,but it is still to be launch,plz tel anyone exact date of its launching,

• bibin b |03 Jan,2011 10:56:18 PM

its very nice.

• ANZAR |05 Jan,2011 11:54:36 AM

JO BHI HOGA DEKHA JAYGA AAAAJA AAJA AAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• anand sharma |05 Jan,2011 04:30:41 PM

• S.raj |06 Jan,2011 10:14:53 AM

i contacted my friend who is working in maruti.. he said that there is no plan to luanch maruti cervo in india. in future.... i felt bad when i came to know that maruti cervio is not launching..

• kapil |08 Jan,2011 12:37:26 PM

what will be price of maruti cervo onroad

• prashant |09 Jan,2011 11:53:34 AM

CERVO is very nice & smarty & sports look & price is much batter.

• sushil |09 Jan,2011 07:45:50 PM

i want to book maruti cervo top model kindly tell when it will come in indian market my phone 09896002780 (sushil kamboj,ynr)

• VISHESH |10 Jan,2011 11:33:25 AM

Muze Terahi Intazar Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• shekhar |11 Jan,2011 09:56:40 AM

i would like to buy this car. just want some related information

• DAVE MEHUL |12 Jan,2011 05:48:35 PM

Pl.Inform us when MARUTI is launching?

CarDekho Team |12 Jan,2011 06:30:58 PM

Dear User, We would like to inform you that as of now the things are uncertain for Maruti Cervo launch date, but as per the automobile resources the car is expected to be launched around March-April,2011. Thanks

• rajesh kumar singh |12 Jan,2011 06:19:06 PM

model & colours so looking nice

rajesh kumar singh |12 Jan,2011 06:21:08 PM

i like the small cars only cervo

• arun sethi |13 Jan,2011 11:18:29 AM

I am waiting maruti cervo small car for parking problem chandigarh town is very busy road i am waiting for maruti cervo

• vanitha |13 Jan,2011 01:33:44 PM

i like to know the launching date and the features..........

• Anil |15 Jan,2011 03:30:40 PM

dekho to janu kya hai ye?

• prashant |17 Jan,2011 01:35:41 PM

WHEN WILL BE MARUTI CERVO WILL LAUNCH. THE TIME I WANT TO BY A CAR IN THREE MONTHS SO I WANT TO KNOW THE PRICE & MODEL. THEY ARE TELLING IT WILL LAUNCHING AT END OF DEC-2010. WHAT IS IT PROGRESS.

• HITESH THAKUR |18 Jan,2011 05:07:38 PM

I want to buy this car as early as possible, so kindly guide me regarding the production of this car amd the time when i get this? my mobile number is 09426861380( Bharat Shimpi). Navsari , Gujarat.

• AJIT |18 Jan,2011 10:37:02 PM

I want the introducing model of SUZUKI Cervo at the earliest.

• Sushant kaisukar |19 Jan,2011 04:01:42 PM

i want to know When Maruti Suzuki Cervo will launch In India and what will the on road cost for the same.

• sudarshan |21 Jan,2011 12:00:41 AM

I want to know when Maruti suzuki Cervo will availavel in Pathankot or Kangras show room for sale.

• himanshu |22 Jan,2011 09:03:20 AM

WHAS THE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!

• imran |25 Jan,2011 06:22:47 AM

hi i m imran s.chaklasiya nadiad,(gujrat)m c your wait

• imran |25 Jan,2011 06:24:27 AM

maruti cervo your wait

• nanjan |25 Jan,2011 11:08:17 AM

(Maruti Suzuki Cervo) when it will launch in India. When can i book this car ?

• sanjay |27 Jan,2011 10:00:19 AM

Sir, when it will launch in ,mumbai maruti cervo & what will be mumbai cervo all models vehicle on road price?

CarDekho Team |27 Jan,2011 02:17:50 PM

Dear User, This is in regard to your query posted on the website CarDekho.com, we would like to inform you that the launch date of Maruti Cervo is not yet disclosed, but as per the sources the car is speculated to launch in April this year. The car is speculated to come in the price tag range of Rs. 1.5 to 2 lakhs and would be powered by 0.7 liter petrol engine. Thanks

ghanshyam ji |06 Feb,2011 07:10:57 PM

dear Sir/madam As you know, we all are waiting for Maruti cervo.. My question is.. Will they launch automatic version or only maual.. or first manual then automatic.. Thank you

• OM PRAKASH |28 Jan,2011 02:59:38 PM

(Maruti Suzuki Cervo) when it will launch in India.also launch CNG cervo for who is riding motor bike they can use that cervo.I'm also interested buy cervo.

• runvijay |28 Jan,2011 04:01:32 PM

will maruti launch cng cervo.keep ac in all models

• prashant |29 Jan,2011 12:13:00 AM

I am very much intrested in cervo.now i am using m800 and wnt to exchange n use new maruti small car,so waiting pls confirm when can book in pune?

• Sahil |05 Feb,2011 02:13:05 PM

Maruti cervo i m waiting u

• Tamal Dutta |06 Feb,2011 04:54:17 PM

WHOOOOOOOO What A Car Tamal

• Tamal Dutta |06 Feb,2011 04:55:11 PM

Whoooooo ? What A Car Tamal Agartala

• Vineet Aggarwal |08 Feb,2011 07:46:23 PM

I called up a Maruti Dealer in New Delhi asking about Cervo. They told me that it is launching in Feb 10th (expected) plus minus 1 week.

• sanjeev kumar |12 Feb,2011 08:03:40 PM

Needs to improve-required some changes for handicap person to drive-as removal of cluch pad from left leg & add this with gear for easy use of cluch for left led handicap.It will be a revolution.

• sanjeev |12 Feb,2011 08:06:43 PM

• isitrit |12 Feb,2011 10:54:41 PM

A car with AC and music system and with a 25kmpl and a price tag of 1.5L to 2.0L will be a run away success I am just waiting, if it has come in the market I am ready to buy

• s k verma |14 Feb,2011 12:19:34 PM

please provide me ecpected of booking of maruti cervo car in lucknow

Rishab Goel |15 Feb,2011 07:39:21 PM

The car is very comfortable and the appearance of this car is excellent. I like this car to much.

• Dinesh Kumar Pandey |19 Feb,2011 11:13:08 AM

please provide me expected of booking of maruti cervo car in Delhi. Pl inform me. My M.No. 9871073462.

CarDekho Team |19 Feb,2011 02:26:00 PM

Dear User, We would like to inform you that as of now the exact launch date of Maruti Cervo is not yet announced by auto-major,Maruti Suzuki. Speculations are that the car would be launch in March or April this year and bookings would be open at the time of car launch.Thanks

• JOBY P.M |20 Feb,2011 03:42:36 PM

I WANT A MARUTHI CERVO AUTOMATIC GEER ANDFUELPETROL&LPG.,I AM PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED PERSON, JOBY P.M. H.S.ROAD,P.O.PAZHANJI-680542,S,INDIA,MY.NUM:09447252718,

• Aamir |21 Feb,2011 06:19:04 AM

after booking ,how much time will maruti take to deliver our cervo????

• sridhar |21 Feb,2011 11:01:36 AM

when maruthi cervo launching tel me we want to buy

CarDekho Team |22 Feb,2011 11:57:53 AM

Dear User, We would like to inform you that as of now the auto-major, Maruti Suzuki has not disclosed the exact launch date of Maruti Cervo, but as per the sources the car would be launched in March or April, this year. Thanks

• S Islam |25 Feb,2011 08:44:21 PM

Is this car will be available in WB, Bardhaman ? What would be the exact on road peice ?

• VELAYUDHAN |01 Mar,2011 01:29:23 PM

MARUTHI CERVO !WHY IT DEALYED TO LAUNCH IN INDIA - TO BOOK EARLY.PLEASE INFORM THE LAUNCHING DATE OR IT IS AFTER 4 YEARS LATER

• RAVI |01 Mar,2011 10:38:03 PM

FINALLY WE WILL BE GETTING A BETTER CAR THAN NANO IN THE BUDGET OF 2,00,000/-

• satish kumar |05 Mar,2011 09:55:38 PM

maruti vale bhayya, ab to bata do, servo kab launch hogi. bhartiya janta mari ja rahi hahi. daya karo.

• satish kumar |05 Mar,2011 09:58:03 PM

rahamsssss

• satish kumar |05 Mar,2011 09:59:36 PM

bhayyo nano la lo jab tak servo launch nahi hoti.

• satish kumar |05 Mar,2011 10:08:22 PM

om jai maruti deva. servo de do deva. 1.5 lacs me top model de do deva. average 30 ki de do deva. abs ,airbag,power window,music system esi me de do deva, power steering, traction control bhi sath me de do deva. 0% intrest bhi de do deva. 20000 down payment me de do deva. 5 sall ki varranti bhi de do deva. om jai maruti deva.

• Nitin |06 Mar,2011 08:21:42 PM

Ths car is very nice car from designing point of view also with more thermal effitient than tata nano car...

• Sriram |07 Mar,2011 03:39:25 AM

Hey viewers, I seldom visit these types of blogs.But when i checked this to know the anxiety of the new releases i found this is amazing. But the sad part is we haven't decided to release this in india as of now. However We will try to roll out all the proposal soon to our top level to know the feasibility of getting this released in india. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Regards, Sriram BA-Maruthi Suzuki

• satish kumar |07 Mar,2011 08:42:06 PM

mubarak ho. maruti vale bhayya ne koi to jawab diya. all indian brothers , ye gaddi launch nahi hogi. bas nano ki khatiya khadi karni thi, kar li. accha ji ram -ram.

• satish kumar |07 Mar,2011 09:01:05 PM

All automobile company think ,that india is a junk yard. they sell hear own outdated model of western countries without safety feature. Own indian company tata also sell sub-standerd model. We see as nano-uropa & pixal. They treat indan people as garbage. indian people pay more money as cpmpaired to western countries for vehicle withoout safety standerd. In urope & USA u will get good vehicle in 15000 Usd=7.5 lacs. But in india we get sub standed vehicle. As oou leader dont want, that average indian car ride on safe vehicle, becouse they mostly ride on luxary vehicle with all safety feature. Anybody see any leader riding on nano, alto ,wagon-r,indica etc.

Vickie |17 Mar,2011 01:06:14 AM

what u said was 200% correct satish, especially maruthi brings all the outdated & thrown models to india and they slightly modified it, but people are still buying it & take hyundai i20 it costs 8lacs which is not worth paying, but still people are buying it, we can't help it....

• wasif |16 Mar,2011 07:00:59 PM

everything is allright but when it will come?

• Dr. Pankaj Kumar |20 Mar,2011 10:55:58 AM

Sir, when will this car maruti cervo be available in Indian market and how can I apply for it. Please keep on updating me. Thank you.

• khushboo |06 Apr,2011 03:21:14 PM

please tell about the maruti cervo when it going to launch in india

• satish kumar |07 Apr,2011 11:19:04 PM

AS i earliar told u ,that romorous of launching servo is spread by maruty, against nano. EVEN MANY site help tham, like CARDEKHO. Any maruti official dare to tell the trooth to indian people.

• satish kumar |12 Apr,2011 10:03:37 PM

No replt uptil now, by maruti official. WATINGggggggggggggggg

• satish kumar |20 Apr,2011 12:27:38 AM

Watingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

• Mohammed Ashfaq |26 Apr,2011 09:43:25 AM

this cars looks is so beautiful i want small car for my family now maruti suzuki company available this car in very cheap rate so i want to this car for my family

• satish kumar |02 May,2011 11:59:38 PM

Any maruti official reply ??????

• satish kumar |12 May,2011 11:40:09 PM

GREAT INDIAN DREAM.

• arsh |07 Jun,2011 01:39:26 AM

hey guys any confirm news regarding its launch dates??

• satish kumar |13 Jun,2011 10:53:29 PM

32 december in any financial year

• satish kumar |13 Jun,2011 11:00:09 PM

or maybe on 30 february in any upcoming year

• satish kumar |13 Jun,2011 11:03:04 PM

or when earthquake of 10 hits japan and japs became so poor to own servo car

• IMAM |16 Jun,2011 12:18:14 PM

ye maruti compni ham shabhee ko bewkuf bana rahi hai.kyo ki wah chahti hai ki tata nano ki bikri na ho.sare log cervo ke chakkar me ruke rahe.jisse tata kampni ka nukshan ho . ab jyada intejar na kare . suzuki ham shabi ko chutiya bana rahi hai/DHANYAVAD

• BOBO |29 Jun,2011 11:47:49 PM

When is the Maruti Suzuki Cervo likely to be launched in India? Will it have a CNG version too? Likely price of this car on road in New Delhi?

• shalini |28 Aug,2011 04:59:25 PM

I like this car maruti cervo its looks good. I am waiting fo this car.

• Pyndap |29 Aug,2011 08:28:43 PM

Its a Great car, When will it launch in Shillong, Meghalaya?

• pushplata |11 Sep,2011 10:29:10 PM

when this car will launch in mumbai , i am egarly waiting to this car.

• suneesh.k.p |20 Sep,2011 08:37:20 PM

Dear Maruti family I like this car when this car launch in coimbatore & calicut Realy I am waiting to this beauty car

• JAY TIWARI |29 Oct,2011 05:08:12 AM

when this car will launch in LUCKNOW , i am egarly waiting to this car

• sameer |18 Nov,2011 09:05:53 PM

I want this car when it is come and how will be the actual price?

• K.Srinivas Rao |28 Nov,2011 12:41:46 PM

Its a nice car, when i expected this car in market

• Balwan |22 Dec,2011 05:10:07 PM

I m waiting for it

• Anupam Singh |27 Dec,2011 11:25:58 AM

When this car is launched ? I am waiting for affordable car.

• Parshuram M.Mali |16 Feb,2012 10:04:18 PM

I m waiting for it

• jaysukh sinojia |19 Feb,2012 06:07:29 PM

when this car will launch in gujarat, i am egarly waiting to this car.

• Ankush |30 Jun,2012 06:05:50 PM

What is Cost

• stanely wilson minj |30 Jan,2013 02:31:53 PM

when this car will launch.

• dhruv gupta |02 Dec,2013 03:30:37 PM

I wanted to know when Maruti cervo is going to launch. Pls Confirm the date and month .Because buy small car.and i think Maruti cervo low price car. I wish all the best for the New Launching of Maruti's Cervo.which will compete with Tata's Nano. And Maruti Cervo will have a good sale in India. *********************************please informe lonch date *************************************

Maruti Cervo Review Scorecard