Power

By Bhupesh Khurana   September 20, 2012
  • Appearance

Everything is perfect in Quanto except one thing. I think this should have 4 cylinders.  3 cylinders will reduce the power. Height is also too high in ratio to length.  1.5 Ltr with 100 BHP is quite impressive but only draw back is 3 cylinders. What colours are available & its not available yet on official website of Mahindra.  Pricing is quite reasonable as compare to Dzire, i20, swift & Ritz or any other diesel car in the same engine power. Still its a great SUV at very reasonable price.

Comments
 Comments Mahindra Quanto
  • Bharath R |13 Oct,2012 02:34:03 PM

Best Compact SUV in its class I had a test drive of C8 ver, found excellent. visibility was good, even while reversing the car, run through humpy road found quite comfortable with my uncle & mom at middle row. I have booked one for me, waiting for early delivery of y Quanto. Its is very spacious at all the rows, only 3 row bit for lean people. AC is good, Exterior is good, Interior is a copy od Xylo, so no much issues of it. Mileage need to check, as ARAI certified then may b 15 on road. Overall rating from my side is best............

Mahindra Quanto Review Scorecard