NEED TO LOOK URGENTLY

By mohsin   from navi mumbaiOctober 31, 2011
  • Appearance

Look and Style BEST Comfort BEST Pickup BEST MileageNOT CHECKED Best Features PICK UP/AVERAGE/SPACE Needs to improve;GROUND LEVEL VERY IF 5 PEOPLE SIT IN THE CAR IT GET TOUCHED ON ALL THE BREAKER, PLANNING TO CHANGE THE CAR FOR THIS REASON

Comments
 Comments Hyundai Verna 2010-2014
  • chanakya |01 Nov,2011 11:41:49 AM

Changing the car for such silly reason???? Try stiffen the suspension. It might work. Its true that Verna has a very soft suspension which is the only con in this car.

• LOKESH |24 Dec,2011 01:35:47 PM

I also own a Verna 1.6 SX VTVT. Let alone 5 people, even if 2 people sit also, it hits the road humps. Nowadays I feel so worried while driving whenever I come across with road humps. I feel losing confidence. For me ground clearance is a very critical parameter, as I frequently travel in rural roads. Thats why I preferred Verna in place of Fiat Linea. What can I do to solve this problem. Can I expect a reply from Hyundai ?

Karan |12 May,2012 09:34:58 AM

There is an easy way which most of us in chandigarh follow try replacing your tyres with 18inch alloy wheels ground clearance would be increased a bit and if the problem is still not solved go to a local mechanic better than messing with the company and ask for a better solution.

• John Bino Carlose |17 Feb,2012 11:14:53 AM

Very good car in Shape....

• reshu saini |31 May,2012 12:05:01 PM

nice..looking..n powerful car.verna is superb milege car in this range.....

• Mukut Gupta |14 Jul,2012 04:17:25 PM

Everything is ok but ground clearance is a very big problem for this car may be for soft suspensions which is not operatable on the indian roads. I am planning to change the car due to this only

Hyundai Verna 2010-2014 Review Scorecard