• Appearance

Look and Style Beautiful     Comfort is not bad   Pickup is good because of the 1.4 mill inside   Mileage is a bummer, It gives only 10 kmpl   Best Features are that it is loaded with features, ofcourse best looker in its class   Needs to improve on mileage   Overall Experience is that Im a satisfied owner

Comments Hyundai i20 2012-2014
  • Edward |14 Oct,2012 02:29:44 AM

forget all the fake reviews.. My i20 Magne optional churns a mileage of 18 - 20 Kmph. My car clocked 3380 kms. Excellent mileage,comfort and pickup. I agree pickupis not good at 3rd gear ,have to shift to 2nd and zoom the vehicle all the time. Forget all the idiots who talk abt the mileage of this beast. it is exceptional. I have no idea abt the petrol variant. My diesel toy gives me a comfortable 18 with A/C. i drive 50 Km per day. Go for it folks. Though a bit over priced but ,definitely a a head turner and makes you stand out from stingy and lackadaisical Indian mentalties (who think Swift is better). Kudos to the feather light steering, butter soft gear knob, killer AC and stylish interiors and practical boot space. A Perfect and High class car. Stay out all the stingy Maruti likers . Shove your swifts up your ****

• sri |19 Oct,2012 12:33:43 PM

Your comment was correct & i am planning to take the same vechile in couple of weeks

• Sagar sankpal |21 Oct,2012 02:22:02 AM

Ofcourse i20 z d bst out of bst cars.... i oso hv magna optional variant... I drived near abt 2000 kms n feel proud on myself to own such kind of horse..... It gives me 18+ milage with full a/c widin d city n 20+ on highway.... Compare to swift n polo it z much better... N no doubt service they gives me m totally satisfied..... Nly m nt happy wid price of asta coz d diff betwn asta n magna optional is nly 1 lakh bt feature r more in asta....

• sanjeev |21 Oct,2012 12:06:02 PM

i am planning to buy a new car and confused between swift VDI and I20 Era 1.4 CRDI. can someone help me to choose ............

• ajay |02 Nov,2012 12:28:26 AM

i m planning 2 buy a new car ....bt confused between I20Era 1.4 CRDi and Ford figo Diesel ZXI. can someone help me.......

• Harsh Sinha |01 May,2013 09:31:44 AM

The I20 AT is majorly overpriced. The price which it charges way high and it delivers less. The VW Polo GT TSI will surely be a killer and will finish the I 20 AT. The only thing which can be a hindrance will be the after sales service as compared to Hyundai. The VW Polo GT TSI will be a far better option then the I 20 AT.

Hyundai i20 2012-2014 Review Scorecard