get relax with honda city

By bagda from Telawala | 4811 Views | 10 Comments

Honda City 2008-2011

Ex-showroom Price Rs.
Get On Road Price
Write Review

Quick Start on Honda City 2008-2011

Overall Satisfaction :
Appearance :
Comfort :
Performance :
Value For Money :
Fuel Economy :
Pros : Luxury look, Comfy features, Attractive Interior

Look and Style So-So finally I had find a stylish and looking so pretty car,  can you guys which will be this? This is Honda City 1.5 V AT Exclusive which is present high-end variant of the sleek sedan Honda City. For a long time I was in under consideration about a stylish looking car but good mileage and petrol engine are also first recommends. After seen lots cars I found Honda City which is stand-up in my house'. Not only me but also my family is so crazy bout this sedan.    Comfort As all known that Honda City 1.5 V AT Exclusive top-end variant which has all the things which you want to get. It's adjustable leather seats, stylish and smooth steering, powerful which is capable to cool the car in just mins and power window are provide great comfort me and my family. Meanwhile disc brake and Automatic Transmission provide me a safe and smooth riding. I had't seen but Driver Airbag and Passenger are capable to provide good protection while an accedent.  Pickup Yes, here i can't forget to tell you about the pick-up and acceleration of this sleek baby. As heared that the car is packed with a 1.5L petrol engine is true. It has amazing pick-up which comes in just seconds. I am so crazy about this and if you are going to buy a sedan so i would like to say that first of all get the test drive of Honda City. Mileage Don't worry about the mileage of the car. The car satisfied about on this point.  Best Features Here i want to  tell u best features of the car which make it superb in the segment, are ABS, CL (Central Lock), Adjustable seats, mindblowing audio system, Adjustable Headlights, powerful AC etc. which are capable to rock the life. Needs to improve In my eyes Honda City is all rounder car which is much for a short family there is need to improve its boot space and Rear A/C Vents so all passenger can enjoy the cool air. Overall Experience Leave these some lacks Honda is very well performer sedan which one step ahead than its competitors. Finlay I want say that me and my family has been satisfied about performance of the car.
Was this review useful to you? Yes (23) | No (3)

Research on Honda City 2008-2011

• Used Honda City 2008-2011 Cars

User Comments

Asked By Niraj Saini 11 May,2011 04:53:32 PM

I don't agree that boot space is less for a normal family . About 500 L of space is good enough and more than sufficient . I a using the car for 2 years , never felt that boot space is a limitation . AC vents are provided below the front seats and are quite effective , one has to turn AC air vent position to face & legs OR to legs . An excellent car , looks big but compact from outside . Lot of space in side the passenger cabin and boot . Millage , power , looks - all excellent .

Asked By Sanjay Kumar Gupta 11 May,2011 08:38:46 PM

I agree. I had just got it and enjoying the ride of new Honda City.

Asked By Prashant Gaur 12 May,2011 09:30:20 AM

It is one of the best sedans in this category . As Bagda described , it has many many positive sides, but boot space no problem , AC vents provided for the rare persons below front seats . Ya , few negatives are - low ground clearance , neighbor's / thief's envy [ some one stole antenna along with its base from my City ] . It is beauty at looks , stallion at performance . May define it as blonde with brains and refinement .

Asked By Amrinder Singh 12 May,2011 10:17:59 AM

Agreed to everything what has been written here but while driving I feel that I am sitting in a battle tank, the windows are smaller then the other cars. I feel completely blind on the left side. Some more features could have been added at this price like Keyless entry, bluetooth,climate control etc.

Asked By Ramkrishna Patel 12 May,2011 12:56:35 PM

it's a amazing sedan - smooth as silk. You can't ask for more. I bought it 4 months back and very happy to drive it. But only one complain is about the ground clerance. Other wise it's a super buy!!

Asked By Guru 14 May,2011 11:43:56 AM

I was driving Old Honda City 1.5EXI for 8 years and wanted to change the car. Looked at VoxWagen Vento, Honda City.. finally went for Honda City again, due to interiors. Though priced bit more compared to Vento, Interior looks spacious compared to Vento. Looks - OK, Driving experience - as per Honda Standard, Price - Bit high, but ok for Honda Brand. Ground Clearance - Average, Though interior gives spacious feel, I found Plastic kind of material used, gives a Cheap experience, compared to old City. Overall an excellent City Sedan.

Asked By Dr.Sridhar Pradhan 16 May,2011 10:15:48 PM

I like the interiors. I had almost madeup my mind to go for Scoda Laura. I didn't like the interiors of Laura. Coming back to City Milage is good. Comfort of Driving is also good. Road clearance is a problem.Overall I am highly satisfied. Dr.S.Pradhan

Reply By Rakesh 17 Sep,2011 03:19:56 PM

SIR. IM FROM HYDERABAD. IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO BUY HONDA CITY THEN PLEASE CALL ME TO 9030141920. RAKESH KUMAR. THANK YOU.

Asked By sanjay gajanan patwardhan 13 Aug,2011 07:30:50 PM

I WANT TO PURCHASE HOND CITY 1.5VMT MODEL IN OCTOBER DIVALI FESTIVAL.AFTER READING MANY VIEWS FROM CUSTOMER ABOUT OTHER CARS IN THIS PRICE RANGE I FEEL THAT NO OTHER CAR IS BETTER THAN THIS HONDA CITY 1.5VMT MODEL.

Asked By G K Naik 29 Aug,2011 06:33:14 PM

After viewing so many reviews, I wish to purchase HONDA CITY 1.5VMT during Deepavali time! I am sure, my decision is best one, as no other car beats Honda City for this much price and lot of comfort.

Asked By sandeep pal bansal 28 Jan,2012 04:58:42 PM

looks wonderful, drive good , smooth as silk, but still feel very light while driving the car. nice posh interiors.milage 13.5 in city and highway 14.5.only till now not been able to drive comfortably as frot and back are not visible, ground clearance ok, not much od a problem,control of car is very good at high speed.overall a good buy at the price tag.